SMACK/URL - Born Legacy Supreme 2 - Live on PPV 5/12/2018

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Jerry battle was debatable. X's mic kept cutting out at the end of his bars or maybe how he had it tagged on him it wasn't close enough to hear. Didn't see Danja. JC, no. He only got the second and that was close.
It was but I felt like Jerry edged every round. I mainly put JC there cuz it was still a good performance and I'm sure there will be some folks that give him the battle. But overall, I agree. Geechi definitely got that.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I was the only one here in the building, if you want elaboration on anything let me know but I think the PPV got it all.

Bonnie and Math were the biggest room shakers, Geechi was the COTN.

Not going to get started on Champion, but I did confirm my thoughts. No conspiracy theory trolls need to quote me ever again.

What was the consensus in the building on dna & ORed?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the footage of Top playing Streetz :dead:

Streetz just plain forgot they almost fought when they battled?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1000% right. Clips got radio silence. I think people wanted to boo but we don't do that. People will still listen down here to wait until you say something hot (like Math, who had a lot of duds but recovered well.)

Houston is just as niche in hip hop as NC, dudes better be rapping well on these cards.

All the vets died tonight. :wow:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think its from this in 2012?

10:00

I would think that would've been settled or R Streetz really really walked into that L.

Top was more worried about selling his merch, he wasn't there to rap. Bad idea IMO unless ya'll are really cool like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know a way to download the battles off watchbattlelive? Or is that wrong to do? Dont wanna share just want to have them for myself