SMACK/URL - Born Legacy Supreme 2 - Live on PPV 5/12/2018

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Is that really a shock though?

I think DNA has a much higher ceiling than Todd when he really comes with it.
Maybe I been riding the red wave, but I thought tonight was going to turn into a long night for DNA.

Red wasn't even trash, I just feel he wasn't fully able to lock in, and then the twork shyt, meh.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I been riding the red wave, but I thought tonight was going to turn into a long night for DNA.

Red wasn't even trash, I just feel he wasn't fully able to lock in, and then the twork shyt, meh.

I kind of view guys like DNA & Dizaster as guys that can beat or lose to anybody. They are hard to deal with if they bring their A game.

Now if a guy like Todd came in and beat ORed, I’d be extremely surprise.

ORed did good. The only guys tonight that were up there with him was DNA, JC, and Geechi.

I think Champion of the night will either go to Geechi or DNA.

I think DNA/Red was debatable on first watch, but I lowkey edge DNA due to that tag team shyt. I’ll need to rewatch. Just as I said, DNA would have to pull out all the tricks to make it debatable or win.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I thought Red beat DNA 2-1 but I think it's one of those battles that if you have either person, you're not wrong. Nobody did anything to really distance themselves from the other. I think DNA edged the third because of the Twork thing.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The thing with battles is, the underdog always has a massive advantage. Especially heavy underdogs, because if its debatable people will tend to say you won, even if you probably did lose, if you made it super close, people will just give you the win.

This happened with Ars/Lux.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So is it safe to say Danja Zone is champion of the night? I know it will probably go to Geechi but Danja whooped R Streetz ass.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I was the only one here in the building, if you want elaboration on anything let me know but I think the PPV got it all.

Bonnie and Math were the biggest room shakers, Geechi was the COTN.

Not going to get started on Champion, but I did confirm my thoughts. No conspiracy theory trolls need to quote me ever again.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The names that should be in discussion for it are probably Danja, JC, Geechi and Jerry imo.
The Jerry battle was debatable. X's mic kept cutting out at the end of his bars or maybe how he had it tagged on him it wasn't close enough to hear. Didn't see Danja. JC, no. He only got the second and that was close.