• Debatable.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Steams was actually ok.. But i think the next person Ness face on the big stage will die..
The crowd has changed since he faced DNA..
His performance and style will be too much..
They gone have to make them shut up or Ness rounds will be 15 minutes a piece from "say it agains" lol

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better than he was vs. Boom? :jbhmm:

I have to review but I still felt like he was rapping too fast vs Boom. His pacing was proper here, the bars weren't overly complicated. Plus he didn't have any noticeable stumbles. His voice still isn't the greatest, but what can you do.
And nitty?
He is more polished now, much easier to catch on the first listen. I didn't like him vs Nitty til the 2nd watch.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: good performances from both. Id give ness the battle, but steams was impressive.

And whoever that was adlibbing during ness' rounds>>>>>shyt really complimented his flow :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@10:00 mins Ness said "I will never have sex with the same sex" :dahell:

This should be pretty obvious for a straight person :dahell:

Ness is trash, sounds dated as fukk and raps like he's spittin to a beat :camby:

All them theatrics and performance didn't mean shyt behind trash material :camby:

3-0 Steamsly

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great battle. I hate steams and like bol said, this is easily steams best performance ever!
That said that Steams died. Couldn't stand in front of that flow and showmanship for 3 rds. Like the adlib bol said Ness crowd control was too much.
Ness 3-0, maybe 2-1 if u giving steams the 2nd.
Philly back