• Steams.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Debatable 2-1 for me. If you want more so bars and schemes, you'll go with Steams. If you want more so performance and just pure comedy, you'll go with E. Ness. Good showing by both because they both weren't getting respected for a minute.

Steams, to me, has that NY style with the accent and etc. that nikkas had when the underground was full of dudes from that Lyricist Lounge/Rawkus shyt that I fukked with. Kinda reminds me of dudes like Wordsworth, Mr. Complex, and etc. a little. E. Ness gets funnier and funnier with every battle. "nikkas cool with they baby mama, I be fightin' mine..." might've been the line of the whole battle for me. LOL.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:This is some bullshyt. I'm seeing you guys saying 3-0 Ness and went in expecting some to hear shyt but he was spitting nursery rhymes, dancing, and y'all gave him the win?:martin: All that gas for those...I can't even call them bars. He was entertaining but come the fukk on. Steams had bars and improved on most of the things we've criticized him for. He won that battle 3-0.

Just because you got a 38 don't mean you're special-Ness:camby:

Let bias decide a battle:scust:. This reminds me of Tay vs DNA. If you're gonna watch at least be fair to both sides.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dahell:This is some bullshyt. I'm seeing you guys saying 3-0 Ness and went in expecting some to hear shyt but he was spitting nursery rhymes, dancing, and y'all gave him the win?:martin: All that gas for those...I can't even call them bars. He was entertaining but come the fukk on. Steams had bars and improved on most of the things we've criticized him for. He won that battle 3-0.

Just because you got a 38 don't mean you're special-Ness:camby:

Let bias decide a battle:scust:. This reminds me of Tay vs DNA. If you're gonna watch at least be fair to both sides.

Exactly. It's absolutely :mindblown: how anyone could give Ness the battle. Those 2003 bars, sing songy, corny ass bars were horrible

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. It's absolutely :mindblown: how anyone could give Ness the battle. Those 2003 bars, sing songy, corny ass bars were horrible

Steams is in TBZ's doghouse so I knew he wouldn't get a fair chance but I refuse to let anyone say Ness got that. 3-0 too:mjlol:

If I watch a battle and don't like one of the mc's I might skip their rounds but I won't speak on who won because I'm biased. I don't believe that they watched Steams:duck:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dope battle. Best Steams ever. Ness' performance here was crazy, especially his 1st round. I got Steams clearly taking the second, the 1st and 3rd are debatable tho.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If I watch a battle and don't like one of the mc's I might skip their rounds but I won't speak on who won because I'm biased. I don't believe that they watched Steams:duck:
Same. Only way I'd watch this in full is if enough people said it was fire cuz i dont care for ness that much either

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same. Only way I'd watch this in full is if enough people said it was fire cuz i dont care for ness that much either

It's a good battle. Bars vs performance and the crowd was good minus gassing Ness.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to keep it a buck, Steams won relatively easily.

It feels like Ness used the same verse twice :scust:

Note: I didn't watch the battle I had it in the other tab so I'll rewatch to see what Ness was doing.