SMACK/ URL GENESIS EVENT THREAD 02/29/20 LIVE on CAFFEINE

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just listened to this then listened to Geechi's after. Even tho I kinda agree with Twork he gotta give Geechi a little more credit. I fux with Geechi heavy now, the way he spoke about the battle and was saluting Twork, Twork gonna feel stupid probably when he sees how Geechi was being so respectful and honest when he really didn't have to be

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did Twork wash Norbes at the event? If it wasn't at the event then why is he gonna be punished? Norbes violated so he fought him 1 on 1 and cleaned him up, how did he jeopardize "the brand" and the other business conglomerates involved with the event and all that that they're talking about?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Did Twork wash Norbes at the event? If it wasn't at the event then why is he gonna be punished? Norbes violated so he fought him 1 on 1 and cleaned him up, how did he jeopardize "the brand" and the other business conglomerates involved with the event and all that that they're talking about?
The guy on the billboard beating up a staff member and having it on video on social media is a bad look for a company no matter how you slice it

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy on the billboard beating up a staff member and having it on video on social media is a bad look for a company no matter how you slice it
Of course it's not a good look...but how is it possibly jeopardizing your contracted business if he washed somebody up off of work grounds? He didn't snuff somebody during a battle or in front of the venue or whatever.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you beat up an executive at your company and put it on video and everyone sees it, you don't think you should get punished because you didn't beat him up in the office?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you beat up an executive at your company and put it on video and everyone sees it, you don't think you should get punished because you didn't beat him up in the office?

Why on earth would an executive at my company be tweeting out "I'm tired of fukking Pop123's baby mother. I think I'm a fukk this other bytch because Pop123's bytch burned me" for everyone to see? If I'm gonna be penalized for responding to it by putting my hands on him don't you think the exec should be penalized even more, maybe even fired, considering his position?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why on earth would an executive at my company be tweeting out "I'm tired of fukking Pop123's baby mother. I think I'm a fukk this other bytch because Pop123's bytch burned me" for everyone to see? If I'm gonna be penalized for responding to it by putting my hands on him don't you think the exec should be penalized even more, maybe even fired, considering his position?
He should be penalized too, but what's that got to do with you not being penalized??

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this what happened? Norbes was disrespecting Twerks baby mother on Twitter?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya honestly fukk Norbes.

He just seems like a skeevy dude

I don’t doubt Twork

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
Hey #AppGang, I'm sure (hope/pray) the answer is yes, but is the JJDD/Chess battle in good quality??

:jbhmm: