SMACK/ URL GENESIS EVENT THREAD 02/29/20 LIVE on CAFFEINE

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the people at home who watch battle events are way too influenced by the crowd and what they cheer or don't cheer for. If you think about it that's a really shallow way to view a battle, they really decide who won and who lost based on who the crowd was reacting to more. A lot of times the crowd/cities be full of dummies or country bammas or too cool for school dudes, etc... a bunch of people who aren't equipped to catch 90% of what the battlers are even saying, they react to the most basic, simple shyt and their reactions make your brain think it was a crazy haymaker, lol . Smh.

Not to say Twork didn't lose, he lost, he was sloppy and Geechi was efficient, but the way yall talking about it like this is the worst body ever is ridiculous, the only reason I can think of is because that Atlanta crowd was reacting to Geechi and catching his shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not to say Twork didn't lose, he lost, he was sloppy and Geechi was efficient, but the way yall talking about it like this is the worst body ever is ridiculous, the only reason I can think of is because that Atlanta crowd was reacting to Geechi and catching his shyt
Just went back to check and no one said anything like it was "the worst body ever" at all. :usure:

But for it to be the main event Twork mighta had one of the most disappointing performances, i expected TODD to beat a scared chess, i expected Red to fold under big lights like always, i did not expect twork to go up there like he was on a random league against a scrub.

i caught twork's shyt and alot of it was lighter than what geechi was saying which is crazy cuz he's a better writer than geechie. That was a lazy, embarassing 3-0

Chess and Ored were worst loss of the night by far tho

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Not to say Twork didn't lose, he lost, he was sloppy and Geechi was efficient, but the way yall talking about it like this is the worst body ever is ridiculous, the only reason I can think of is because that Atlanta crowd was reacting to Geechi and catching his shyt.

Nah fam. Between the two of them, Twork at his best is easily the more crowd friendly rapper...with the bouncing around, vocal projection, haymaker punchlines, etc. This was definitely not about the crowd playing favorites more so than it was Twork having a subpar performance. He had a dope first round but spent almost all of the battle taking long pauses between bars...starting over...telegraphing punches that just didn’t land strong.

Because everyone knows Geechi is so consistent and Twork isn’t, its as if he was trying to be more measured to prevent from choking. He didn’t have his usual explosiveness. It’s like he was thinking too hard between every bar instead of lettin em rip.

seanDON

Pro
Daps
It’s corny how there’s no recap of the battle by Chess himself ....had he won, he would’ve been ALL in front of the camera after the battle ....
Man up and face the music ...especially when you was talking all that fly shyt in the face offs ......I didnt have him beating JJ but I thought he was pass his belching, struggle digestive and bubble guts choking stage smh

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Nah, we ain't letting this slide...so everybody missed the fact that Ars spit Cassidy's Uber bar verbatim vs Top...he just battled him so ain't no excuses, subconsciously or not....Cass about to shake the culture up again once he gets wind this sht #chickengang:sas2:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder when the next time we’ll see Twork?
Whenever he wants to battle again, next major event probably. These losses don't do anything to battlers that fans actually will pay to see.

Geechi has faced every killer in his class and always brought it. No jersies no stumbles. There’s no one left from his contemporaries for him to battle.
Brizz

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Whenever he wants to battle again, next major event probably. These losses don't do anything to battlers that fans actually will pay to see.

Brizz
I’m not talking about the loss. I’m talking about the fact he whopped Norbes ass.

Smack looked pissed at him.