SMACK/ URL GENESIS EVENT THREAD 02/29/20 LIVE on CAFFEINE

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Geechi showed out and is now solid headliner status.

They should do some shyt like Geechi vs Pat Stay at NOME and Geechi vs Hitman at SM

That I would love to see. Probably the two best crowd controllers in the URL. I would say Geechi and Calicoe would be dope but Cal ain’t the same Cal no more.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I got $500 on Pat if it happens, dead ass, who want it? That's a awful matchup for Geechi, what can he say?

You may have a point there. That could’ve awkward as fukk for Geechi.

Trying to figure out who makes sense for him at this point. Clearly needs to be leveled up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can I get a recap:mjcry:
Chess did what chess does(choke and look scared). John john got him the fukk up outta there 3-0 bodybag

Ored looked like shyt, didnt prepare and struggled to get through his rounds, JC 3-0 bodybag

Ars got super disrespectful and showed a vid of t tops BM giving head, but outside of that he had nothing to say (typical ars) t-top got the 2nd and 3rd clear with his 2nd up there for round of the night (i couldnt see the 1sts)

Shine and Clips i left the crib and did random shyt to pass time

Jerry Wess actually did good but Nitty just bombed on him, eased up on the gas in the 3rd so Wess edges that. 2-1 nitty

Twork seemed out of it from jump and once geechie put pressure on him he folded. Gotti 3-0

This was the absolute WORST live experience ever. The video and audio weren't working consistently for most people until the last 2 battles, caffeine poured jelly on themselves since most people prolly gonna delete this shyt tonight.

Like literally john john and chess most people only heard the audio. And when video would come back it was like watching a slide show on powerpoint. Utterly pathetic first impression and URL missed out on alot of new battlerap fans because of caffeine imo

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Chess did what chess does(choke and look scared). John john got him the fukk up outta there 3-0 bodybag

Ored looked like shyt, didnt prepare and struggled to get through his rounds, JC 3-0 bodybag

Ars got super disrespectful and showed a vid of t tops BM giving head, but outside of that he had nothing to say (typical ars) t-top got the 2nd and 3rd clear with his 2nd up there for round of the night (i couldnt see the 1sts)

Shine and Clips i left the crib and did random shyt to pass time

Jerry Wess actually did good but Nitty just bombed on him, eased up on the gas in the 3rd so Wess edges that. 2-1 nitty

Twork seemed out of it from jump and once geechie put pressure on him he folded. Gotti 3-0

This was the absolute WORST live experience ever. The video and audio weren't working consistently for most people until the last 2 battles, caffeine poured jelly on themselves since most people prolly gonna delete this shyt tonight.

Like literally john john and chess most people only heard the audio. And when video would come back it was like watching a slide show on powerpoint. Utterly pathetic first impression and URL missed out on alot of new battlerap fans because of caffeine imo
Good looks TKG :salute: