• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats with these battlers saying subpar lines & then acting like the crowd didnt get them

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
they hyped clips first punch but shyt he's goin off now.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That Daylt/Sevah intro :heh:

But right from jump who is that nikka beside Verb with that weird ass face and fake Halloween eyeball? :wtf:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
That Daylt/Sevah intro :heh:

But right from jump who is that nikka beside Verb with that weird ass face and fake Halloween eyeball? :wtf:

Jack thriller that nikka making me laugh I'm a have to watching again

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
first off don demarco needs to go,secondly some of these fashion choices of the night were terrible. rex and shine in capri pants, clipse in a salvation army fit. How ou gona be immortalized on video rocking some of that shyt?

clips aint really need to say the first shyt again

that month scheme was vintage clips

clips always stays on angles of attack too long. Magic name is june. great angle :beli:...he couldve got to that june in a box calender line quicker

Magic came in and made clips first irrelevent with straight bars

"front door open up, charlie and his hooligans,dumped at em he ain't get to guess what room im in"

"Its a wrap/rap in front of these caps like T and surf"

Clips 2nd had flashes of vintage clips but his half-assing battles gets easier to see every battle.I don't know why dude has this safety net and parachute he has.Dudes love clips but slander QP for the same reasons.Only difference is QP don't have the smug cocky they gonna love me regardless attitude that clips has.

clips 3rd shouldve been his 1st with the google shyt before he started stumbling through his shyt and doing my favorite thing to hate,telling the crowd what you just said was light.Who the fukk does that at the end of their last round? Tay roc and clips, the last two nikkas B-magic beat.Then he didn't turn his mic down when magic was spitting and talked all through his verse. That was pretty lame.

We already know B-Magic won.That rapid fire bar flurry looking really hard to beat. Thats why clips mad that vlog humble as fukk the next day.Hopefully it get clips back to his fighting weight. He been flabby and sick for a while.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that kelly rowland line at the end of the round was nice

edit: Clips 2nd round killing his momentum hope he can salvage it

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps