Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of 31 votes, only 6 people picked Charlie. What are nikkas aggie about right now?:dahell: I voted B Magic and thought it was 2-1. nikkas are really mad that cats don't have it 3-0 despite thinking the same person won? Thinking the first round could go either way is crazy?

Say whatever you want about @FreshABM but a lot of you cats really are transparent with the biases, especially when the weeks/months leading up to the battles is nikkas saying they can't wait for so and so to get bodied:comeon: Good looks to dudes like @MicIsGod who have their preferences (like everyone does) but are fair with their assessments and don't go overboard with the hyperbole.
But to me its not bias, magic got washed by heartless, he lost to poo bear and yk like nigggas is not biased. I dont think anybody is saying hes god but in this battle charlie wasnt bad the first two rounds and a half but his boxing scheme besides the stumbles was falling off with the whole chilla and bradley comparison (up till then it was ok) where as magic first was crazy and really a good chunk of the middle of his 2nd and 3rd was crazy he just started and ended bad and i think a lot of it had to do with clips being salty and fukking with him. the battles arent even judged and you ruining battles trying to get a cheap win. foh you been lazy, you been gassed, and now the first time you might lose and you do a complete 180 in charecter. he lost plain and simple.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
so you put.people on ignore..just to not.ignore them....yea your a bait...and a fishcake
You still mad at me because dudes laughed you out that Oprah tlr thread because your bum ass can't comprehend the meaning of .....

luxury:krs:

You did it to yourself SON

get yo 2dollar shirt wearing ass the fucc outta here b :russ:

:umad:

My nikka I had/have you on ignore waaay before then. :pachaha:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
But to me its not bias, magic got washed by heartless, he lost to poo bear and yk like nigggas is not biased. I dont think anybody is saying hes god but in this battle charlie wasnt bad the first two rounds and a half but his boxing scheme besides the stumbles was falling off with the whole chilla and bradley comparison (up till then it was ok) where as magic first was crazy and really a good chunk of the middle of his 2nd and 3rd was crazy he just started and ended bad and i think a lot of it had to do with clips being salty and fukking with him. the battles arent even judged and you ruining battles trying to get a cheap win. foh you been lazy, you been gassed, and now the first time you might lose and you do a complete 180 in charecter. he lost plain and simple.
it appears to me that some people are salty as hell clips lost so to spin clips loss they making it about b magic having a bad 3rd, or whether or not people score it 2-1 or 3-0. but on the flip side they speak as if the 1st rd was so not close that its crazy to give the 1st to magic, or they dont like the sound of 3-0 so they giving clips a round on the humble.

i saw the same shyt happen with k shine vs big t. big t had some flaws to his performance so nobody wanted to reward him a 3-0 so the debate became more about 2-1 vs 3-0 to either save face for k shine, or discredit big t victory. the same is happening now with b magic

bottom line is nobody here is bias but that freshabm dude because others clarify they reasoning for why they pick who they pick and that idiot just spouts nonsense based on hype and nostalgia and gets upset because everybody else dont partake in the overhype with him.

i asked a simple thing for people to compare the bars and nobody stepped up to the plate to do it because they know in they heart of hearts b magic lyrically was better in the 1st. they just dont want to reward b magic with a 3-0

Daps
Reppin
NULL
B-Magic 3-0, but the first two were close and they both dumbed out in the first; one of the best first rounds of the year in terms of the quality from both rappers. No bodybag, but B-magic was clearly better this night, and this is coming from somone who has Clips as one of his favorite battlers.

But really, we allowed to call a .380 a .80 :dwillhuh: Someone let me know, I was a good kid in the hood, I ain't bust no guns so I wouldn't know :whoa:

:pachaha: so nobody used Math Hoff method of scoring battles yet?
This nikka math prolly ain't using it his damn self:dry:

Last edited:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, so far none of the battles have been anywhere near dope. This might just be the worst Smack event in terms of quality...ever.

Anyway Magic got that, but he's had classic performances and this wasn't one of those

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You know, so far none of the battles have been anywhere near dope. This might just be the worst Smack event in terms of quality...ever.

Anyway Magic got that, but he's had classic performances and this wasn't one of those

so the hollow vs surf was weak???
:rudy: