Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

No1 quoted you in the first place....you being the fiend that you are...knows you're a clown...so you were offended

everything I said is the truth and has been said by you..I don't have to make shyt up about some lame.coli dude who posts the same shyt 10times in the same thread...like sheeshh..we saw your opinion already...dikkeater...but go head and..lie and front like you didn't say those things....I'm happy you're finally realizing how retarded you came across

Jc top 5
calicoe beat lux
bmagic 3-0 clips

you can't make this shyt up :dead:

:russ:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
it feels like people dont consider this battle great enough so they dont want to say 3-0 based what a 3-0 sounds like. but sometimes you can have a 3-0 no bodybag. this is one of those occasions. magic edged clips every round. he was just better.

:mjpls: i see you didnt post those bars tho

bum bones why the hell are you acting so butt hurt over clips taking a obvious L ?

you normally a decent poster but then you take shyt personal and the bytch nikka come out of you

and you honestly dont think 80% of what clips said wasnt totally gassed by the crowd? are you serious right now bum bones?

My point was not that clips was impressive, that nygga was more entertaining tho. I don't have magic winning the Chilla battle either, I just truly can't figure out the immense props for this nygga.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Clips is a 2.5 rounds half assing underachiever that you nikkas keep enabling him and his bullshyt by saying shyt like he won this battle.

no one who has clips winning has given any reasons to justify giving clips any round outside of the first.

No one who wins a battle makes a vlog the next day mad humble begging nikkas to "keep an open mind" :mjpls:

Last edited:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
After watching this again, I dunno if Clips came weak on some ish, but Chilla's schemes makes Clips' look so mediocre. That Urlacher/Hester part was kinda extra :ld: and a bunch of his first on that calendar tip was very predictable. Not a lot of creativity in the punches and filler.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm fukin dyin at the first round the fukk does Demarco think he is Kay Slay

im literally in tears by the amount of drops in the first round this shyt is redic

gl AIG said it was the first battle but that comment aint helpin its makin it worse lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Out of 31 votes, only 6 people picked Charlie. What are nikkas aggie about right now?:dahell: I voted B Magic and thought it was 2-1. nikkas are really mad that cats don't have it 3-0 despite thinking the same person won? Thinking the first round could go either way is crazy?

Say whatever you want about @FreshABM but a lot of you cats really are transparent with the biases, especially when the weeks/months leading up to the battles is nikkas saying they can't wait for so and so to get bodied:comeon: Good looks to dudes like @MicIsGod who have their preferences (like everyone does) but are fair with their assessments and don't go overboard with the hyperbole.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Damn I had to show ignored content to see who y'all was talking about. The coli is amazing. :wow :

SMH @ nikkas entertaining @FreshABM.. Dude is a clown.

so you put.people on ignore..just to not.ignore them....yea your a bait...and a fishcake
You still mad at me because dudes laughed you out that Oprah tlr thread because your bum ass can't comprehend the meaning of .....

luxury:krs:

You did it to yourself SON

get yo 2dollar shirt wearing ass the fucc outta here b :russ:

:umad: