• Poll closed .

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"We know here we value bars"

:dead:

as I said before ...if you're looking for a decent rap battle forum ...with ppl who actually know what their talking about and aren't bias....this battle.rap.forum ain't the place for it....

the reason PLENTY of other boards...groups...and ppl in real life are giving it to.clips....because unlike this forum....dikk riding isn't in fashion

we know yall hate NY...get over it...we don't even think of yall :russ:

Don't get mad at us because we from the greatest city in the world..it is what it is...

clips took the first two rounds...even tho I will understand a debatable 2-1 ..either way...

but to say b magic won 3-0

all you doing is making yourself look like a clown...and making this forum..into even more of a joke than it is

Jc is top 5 in battle rap...on the coli ONLY

Only on the coli could jc compete with lux...and dudes actually believe it....

:russ:
why is this nikka still here mad that no one ever agrees with him :what: Now the forum is trash and hates NY even tho alot of us are from NY, just because no one agrees with u :russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
"We know here we value bars"

:dead:

as I said before ...if you're looking for a decent rap battle forum ...with ppl who actually know what their talking about and aren't bias....this battle.rap.forum ain't the place for it....

the reason PLENTY of other boards...groups...and ppl in real life are giving it to.clips....because unlike this forum....dikk riding isn't in fashion

we know yall hate NY...get over it...we don't even think of yall :russ:

Don't get mad at us because we from the greatest city in the world..it is what it is...

clips took the first two rounds...even tho I will understand a debatable 2-1 ..either way...

but to say b magic won 3-0

all you doing is making yourself look like a clown...and making this forum..into even more of a joke than it is

Jc is top 5 in battle rap...on the coli ONLY

Only on the coli could jc compete with lux...and dudes actually believe it....

You are clearly the slowest person on this board

Why do you keep repeating the same dumb shyt that had no legs when you first posted it?

You come across dumb as hell dude

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Im surprised you niggga even giving him the first. That carrie scheme by Magic was bananas, That month shyt is so predictable. After hearing chillas schemes I dont want to hear that bullshiit. All that dodge challenger shiit is really hot to you? reusing old joe budden lines ? I never was feeling Clips though to be honest. Another New York niggga getting by on swag with SOME bars fukk that bullshyt.
Its a debatable imo, alot of nikkas don't wanna give magic that round because then its 3-0 and nikkas start sayin bodybag and it def wasn't that. I think clips did JUST enough to slightly edge the first.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

I didn't even have to quote anybody

if the shoe fits..wear it

we can clearly see the first 3 dikkriders to take offense....I wonder why...

I mean damn it's like 5 of yall that keep posting the same shyt in this thread...we read your opinion the first time...why must yall spam the the thread with yall bullshyt views...

is it the if I keep saying it hopefully some1 believes it effect you're going for?????????????

The dumbest motherfucca is cornerstupid who was running around saying calicoe beat lux....

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
off 1st watch

1st - debatable
2nd - Magic
3rd - :childplease:

The sad thing is Magic went light compared to his last couple battles

My nikka Clips :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im surprised you niggga even giving him the first. That carrie scheme by Magic was bananas, That month shyt is so predictable. After hearing chillas schemes I dont want to hear that bullshiit. All that dodge challenger shiit is really hot to you? reusing old joe budden lines ? I never was feeling Clips though to be honest. Another New York niggga getting by on swag with SOME bars fukk that bullshyt.

EXACTLY

i dont even wanna hear schemes from any other nikka than Chilla at this point cuz he makes their shyt sound like trash

and 90% of his bars were painfully predictable and he just made it worse by constantly tellin nikkas that it went over their heads :snoop:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

I didn't even have to quote anybody

if the shoe fits..wear it

we can clearly see the first 3 dikkriders to take offense....I wonder why...

I mean damn it's like 5 of yall that keep posting the same shyt in this thread...we read your opinion the first time...why must yall spam the the thread with yall bullshyt views...

is it the if I keep saying it hopefully some1 believes it effect you're going for?????????????

The dumbest motherfucca is cornerstupid who was running around saying calicoe beat lux....

:snoop: this stupid muthafukka in a clips vs magic thread asking why everybody keep talking about

just log off fam save ya self further embarrassment

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:snoop: this stupid muthafukka in a clips vs magic thread asking why everybody keep talking about

just log off fam save ya self further embarrassment

No cornermentallychallenged...I'm pointing out. ..other opinions made by you and your dikkriding crew......

if you believe jc is top 5...and calicoe beat lux...then go head and cosign these posters opinions.....by all means go head...:dead:

But anybody about this battle rap life knows it's 2-1 either way....hey go head and keep looking retarded out there....I ain't mad atcha...:myman:

Let me make one more example.out of these dikk eaters.....they finding every reason to hate on clips bars....

we all kno magic wasn't connecting like he usually does....so you really don't think magic had corny bars too??
everything he said was hot??

stop the dikk eating ..

ppl talking about clips talking in magic 3rd....was clips and magic not having a steady dialogue..while they was battling??...magic even stopped.spittin in the second...so he could say something to clips.....

Stop the dikkeating....clowns

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No cornermentallychallenged...I'm pointing out ..other opinions made by you and your dikkriding crew....

if you believe jc is top 5...and calicoe beat lux...then go head and cosign these posters opinions.....by all means go head...:dead:

But anybody about this battle rap life knows it's 2-1 either way....hey go head and keep looking retarded out there....I ain't mad atcha...:myman:

god your debating skills suck

you do know everybody here can read right? you do know continuing to post the same damn responses make you look like a retard right?

small rules to debating, when you not winning on one point, move on to the next

you keep posting those dumb ass "jc top 5" and "cal beat lux" like everybody here not here and dont know what was said

i hope you a little kid, cause if you a grown man posting like this you got to be a 2 chainz fan

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:sadbron: Fresh plz stop bringing up all the other retarded opinions I've made :to:

Retard...everyone doesn't go in every thread posting the same shyt over 10times...

don't get mad because I'm showing how much of a clown you are by using your own words....

the best way to make a.fool....well look like a fool:win:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Retard...everyone doesn't go in every thread posting the same shyt over 10times...

don't get mad because I'm showing how much of a clown you are by using your own words....

the best way to make a.fool....well look like a fool:win:
:russ: word? cause you do

a typical freshabm post

blah blah blah dikk rider blah blah blah more blah blah dikk eating blah blah more blah more blah dikk rider nikkas think jc can compete with lux blah blah blah dikk rider blah blah think calicoe beat lux blah blah blah dikk rider

that tells me a couple of things about you. you have the attention span of a stray dog

and men riding on a dikk (pause) stays on your mind quite often.

and you can only use my words against me, if you actually used my words against me

continuing to post shyt everybody already know i dont feel only once again makes you look retarded.