SMACK / URL Presents Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook (Summer Madness 2)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
battle was kinda wack and too long to be honest.

Mook had some moments but sometimes he was trying to be too clever. i hate how he over-explains stuff sometimes in order to fabricate some type of forced rhyme scheme. and some of his attacks he was reaching like a mothafukka. Mook is at his best when he's clowning cause he has good comedic timing. but he definitely had moments i'll give him that. that shyt he did with the hoodie wasn't cool though. but the mazoltov was kinda dope. and the last verse with the whole crown thing, that part was dope as well.

Solomon was a TRAINWRECK. i think part of it is because he got fat. his swag and confidence seem real low. his body language was like a loser. dude had lines but his delivery was too corny i'd just zone out after a while cause his flow is wack. and he did the same thing on NESS but in that case he had just enough punches to keep the momentum on his side. Solomon is straight up better off the top than written. cause with written shyt he tries too hard on his delivery. his freestyle delivery seems more natural. Solomon is washed up and needs to go back to the drawing board. Plus Mook put said some devastating shyt to him (one testicle, Tech smacking him) and again his body language betrayed him. Iron lost bad and it was embarrassing but it's not like Mook had a superb performance.

again, overall kind of a wack battle which had some moments.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the video, pausing it to do something else, watching, pausing it numerous times I finally finished it.

This was just bad. It was way too long. Prolly would have been a little better if it were 3 rounds, because there would have been less filler. Even then it would have still been bad.

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
So, how does this hold up against the Lux vs Calicoe battle? Do you guys think that Murda Mook v Iron Solomon was superior? A couple of people have said that the latter was more enjoyable, especially with the lack of choking on either side.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, how does this hold up against the Lux vs Calicoe battle? Do you guys think that Murda Mook v Iron Solomon was superior? A couple of people have said that the latter was more enjoyable, especially with the lack of choking on either side.
lux vs calicoe was better. first off, all five of Solomon's verses were listenable. worst battle flow and delivery ever. and i was just embarrassed for him. and that's like half the video right there.

then lke i said earlier, Mook had some moments but overall it was underwhelming.

meanwhile, even with the choking, the other battle was a little tighter at first and the way it ended was just classic. just an epic sonning to finish it off. lux vs cal had more classic moments. his last verse alone shyts on this whole battle.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

calicoe and lux could have choked every round and it would still be better than this bullshyt

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
mook is that nikka. This was one of the worst battle rap beatings i have ever seen. Lux battle was better but mook abused that boy forreal. Mook gone always be the king of that shyt 2 me

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This sh*t made me cringe. So one sided. I remember Iron Solomon being good...this dude corny as fukk now :wtf:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
How corny was that zimmerman sh*t? How can anybody cosign using a death of a lil boy frivilously like that?
Mook killed it but he comes accross a complete dikkhead.