SMACK / URL Presents Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook (Summer Madness 2)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
This is one of those instances where Mook "Won" but he still "Lost"

That Zimmerman shyt was foul, even for battle rap standards.. the whole Jewish/Jesus shyt was corny... dude seemed upset and cocky the whole time.

This venue isn't for Iron Solomon, he's better off in the mixed crowd kind of battles.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasnt feeling the Zimmerman shiiit just cause its unfair to Iron, like hes a corny whiteboy yeah but he zimmerman now? If Mook was battling Pat Stay or smthg ok yeah that cac I have no problem rappping to as if hes Zimmerman but Iron doesnt fit.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
both were :trash:

5 rounds was too long, but even smack couldnt have seen that coming.

solomon was dope at times but the crowd had their mind made up, mook came with some C+ bars and still "won" i guess. I turned it off halfway. URL lost for that one. :snoop: at me for checking twitter for the blog to drop.

#kingofthedot :usure:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is one of those instances where Mook "Won" but he still "Lost"

That Zimmerman shyt was foul, even for battle rap standards.. the whole Jewish/Jesus shyt was corny... dude seemed upset and cocky the whole time.

This venue isn't for Iron Solomon, he's better off in the mixed crowd kind of battles.

qft

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Solomon was better off just telling jokes...this new weird ass flow hes tryna use is fukkin terrible, and puff aint like his shyt cause he said some shyt about how shyne got shytted on.

i wonder if this line OFFENDED DIDDY???......... :mjpls:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
shyt was wild corny... Wake me up when Hollow battles again.

Speaking of Hollow (the don i assume) Solomon said dude was locked up? I dont follow this sh*t too heavy but he didnt seem like the thug type. What he do? :wtf:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Hollow (the don i assume) Solomon said dude was locked up? I dont follow this sh*t too heavy but he didnt seem like the thug type. What he do? :wtf:

He's out now.... I think the nikka violated probation or some shyt.... Idk what got him violated though, probably drugs, he's a junkie ..

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
wow why nikkas sleepin on mook verse

that first verse was one for the history books i turned it off after that though cos i aint finna listen to an hour of battling :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
another thing that bothered me (maybe im nit-pickin) but how the fukk is Murda Mook gonna continuously talk while Solomon is rappin? no matter how wack the opponent is spittin, u not suppose to turn around and ask Smack "gimme my money im outta here" smh

Mook lost whatever fans he had breh, and nikkas wonder why they dont blow.

its the shytty, overly arrogant, cocky for no reason type attitude.

Solomon lost, but it wasn't on no Calicoe Ether... this shyt was a disgrace all around.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is iron's battling career done though?

Mook said on the life of his daughter that Solomon only has one testicle...i mean it could be medical or whatever and i don't think it really means anything but at the end of the day, this is battle rapping so is he over after that one?