Who won?

• Nu Jurzy Twork

• Dougy

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
twork startin off slow as hel-

:scust: twork rap different, the structure of his punches is dope

Dougie had alot of shyt in his first, but it wasn't creative imo, it's debatable

Dougie boring as fukk in this 2nd :sleep: a bunch of random punches being thrown exactly the same

Twork forgot the rest of his second :dead: they foul for leaving the "lemme see the phone" in the audio, dougie got the 2nd just off of that imo

Dougie 3rd not landing, that whole "not being paid" angle wasted way too much time, he started cookin after that tho

Problem on ya hands :leon:
cloth different :ehh: didn't know that cloth shyt was dougies slogan, it sounds doper now that i know
Milonakis :scust: mean

dougie got the 2nd by default and twork got the 3rd, first is preference imo i got twork 2-1 edge, i'd prolly only rewatch for his 1st and 3rd. Dougie has a painfully limited vocabulary and he needs to learn how to do set-ups properly

We mobb in it
And you blockin
And I don't really mean to cause tension
But fukk a shield
I point around defense / da fence
I'm authentic!
When you talk about glocks, it's all written
I'm really wipin prints off the glocks
THE CLOTH DIFFERENT!
- Twork

He flipped his slogan dope as hell

nikkas really gotta tune in to how Twork be rhymin, son really be SPITTIN breh

I'm telling you fam, son SPITTIN

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chopper will have you stuck up and anybody else it air against/arrogance :scust::scust::scust::scust:

reed%2Brichards.gif

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not a reach, it's just wordplay. Some think it's clever, some think it's corny. "Air against/Arrogance" say them both back to back it sounds exactly the same. It's not forced from a pronunciation standpoint, which is how all this "reach" stuff started. Surf would do "subtitles" and say two things that don't really sound the same. But unnatural phrases aren't generally considered reaches. If "Air against" is a reach, then Tink's "ran out of living room" is a reach too. Actually the "ran out of living room" is more of a reach because it doesn't make sense.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's not a reach, it's just wordplay. Some think it's clever, some think it's corny. "Air against/Arrogance" say them both back to back it sounds exactly the same. It's not forced from a pronunciation standpoint, which is how all this "reach" stuff started. Surf would do "subtitles" and say two things that don't really sound the same. But unnatural phrases aren't generally considered reaches. If "Air against" is a reach, then Tink's "ran out of living room" is a reach too. Actually the "ran out of living room" is more of a reach because it doesn't make sense.

Tink's ran out of living room was not a reach at all :heh:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
You Mexican chick...
borderline bytch!
-Twerk

:skip:

Fam , I don't know if it's just me , but these new style of punchlines are fukking doo doo

"straps like the world to a selfish nikka ,
revolver round you"

"watch this gun make son feel bad , like the ratchet in the shelter"

"2 straps , married couple , that mean i'm aiming for a life partner"

:scust: