SMACK/ URL Presents: Nunn Nunn vs Prez Mafia (the nikka that stole bars and was brought back smh)

Who won?

• Nunn Nunn

• Prez Mafia aka Jaws

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
He didn't do bad tho. The issue is his opponents. Ave overpowered him and now he has Prez who had to redeem himself. Both tough situations. BUT he held his own. No chokes, no slips. So I'm not writing him off but if anything, he'll be stuck in limbo for a sec.

I don't think the prez battle should of been a tough situation. It should be an easy win honestly. How u get washed by a nikka that got caught stealing bars. He should of angled his life away.

I'll be honest though.. It also doesn't help that thr fans were actually fukkin with prez. How prez got a pass for this shyt is mind blowing

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I don't think the prez battle should of been a tough situation. It should be an easy win honestly. How u get washed by a nikka that got caught stealing bars. He should of angled his life away.

I'll be honest though.. It also doesn't help that thr fans were actually fukkin with prez. How prez got a pass for this shyt is mind blowing

Well, I mean, in terms of drawing away attention from Prez coming back....that is tough. Not like he was the toughest comp around but the controversy surrounding his story. Feel me? Its like SMACK URL knew they could market that shyt to a degree.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well, I mean, in terms of drawing away attention from Prez coming back....that is tough. Not like he was the toughest comp around but the controversy surrounding his story. Feel me? Its like SMACK URL knew they could market that shyt to a degree.

I see where you are going with it.

I just don't know anyone that was looking fwd to his return. Everyone that I know w's confused as to how he was even getting back on URL.

It's not like this was lux coming out of retirement. This is a nikka who lost to DNA coming back after being black balled for stealing..

But maybe your right tho because the fans in the crowd seemed to be hype for prez return. And prez took the right approach by essentially clowning himself about stealing. But damn.. Nunn Nunn had some ammo. I think had this been an angle type rapper prez wouldn't have won.

Ardamus

Daps
I see where you are going with it.

I just don't know anyone that was looking fwd to his return. Everyone that I know w's confused as to how he was even getting back on URL.

It's not like this was lux coming out of retirement. This is a nikka who lost to DNA coming back after being black balled for stealing..

But maybe your right tho because the fans in the crowd seemed to be hype for prez return. And prez took the right approach by essentially clowning himself about stealing. But damn.. Nunn Nunn had some ammo. I think had this been an angle type rapper prez wouldn't have won.

And you're right as well. Thing is, Prez showed he a smart nikka tho. He flamed himself for stealing the battle, came with some dope bars, and performed well. He took the criticism well and he knows he'll keep taking those shots. Stigmas in battle don't go away so easy. So it was a good way to play it than ignore it.

I wasn't looking forward to his return like that but I had a feeling they would bring him back in the ring. Not sure why but something told me it would happen.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you're right as well. Thing is, Prez showed he a smart nikka tho. He flamed himself for stealing the battle, came with some dope bars, and performed well. He took the criticism well and he knows he'll keep taking those shots. Stigmas in battle don't go away so easy. So it was a good way to play it than ignore it.

I wasn't looking forward to his return like that but I had a feeling they would bring him back in the ring. Not sure why but something told me it would happen.

Yup. He did well. Prez 3-0. He had me doing the stank face in every round.

But when the dust settled I remembered the asterisk by his name. I dunno if I can ever fukk with him all the way
Pause. But I will admit I fukk with his style.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Rap is so bare bones now.

They are listing Cadence and Delivery as strengths. :scust:
I remember when they were just fundamentals.

If this were a 1 on 1 basketball game the match up card wouldn't say Dribbling and Can Take the Ball Out.
C'mon youngins... raise the bar.

Prez 3-0

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't do bad tho. The issue is his opponents. Ave overpowered him and now he has Prez who had to redeem himself. Both tough situations. BUT he held his own. No chokes, no slips. So I'm not writing him off but if anything, he'll be stuck in limbo for a sec.

So in other words, Nunn is the new Midwest Miles. Facing the super saiyan versions of his opponents and getting killed

Ardamus

Daps
So in other words, Nunn is the new Midwest Miles. Facing the super saiyan versions of his opponents and getting killed

Nah, don't do that, bro. LOL. Besides, he took a loss. He did not get killed. Him getting killed would have to involved giving Prez the bodybag win. He'll probably get the Dre Dennis treatment where he sticks around on the league and they just rotate around until they call him back up.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, don't do that, bro. LOL. Besides, he took a loss. He did not get killed. Him getting killed would have to involved giving Prez the bodybag win. He'll probably get the Dre Dennis treatment where he sticks around on the league and they just rotate around until they call him back up.

I was just playin :mjlol:

Nunn Nunn didn't do that bad at all. His opponents were just way better on that night. I want to see him stick around for sure.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He has the opposite problem as Miles though. Miles had a voice & presence that made mediocre bars sound dope. Nunn Nunn is out here making dope bars sound mediocre.