SMACK/ URL Presents: Nunn Nunn vs Prez Mafia (the nikka that stole bars and was brought back smh)

Who won?

• Nunn Nunn

• Prez Mafia aka Jaws

Results are only viewable after voting.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very good battle. Both brought it. Prez had the haymaker of the night with the Kiss bar.

Also if Nunn really did steal a bar from the song thief well... :hubie:

3-0 Prez no body. Nunn was in every round. Nunn's in every battle but he's missing something. Maybe he needs to use his wifey every battle like Hitman and Show.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys really want to see Nunn Nunn on Smack again? I think we've seen enough to say he's not going to be one of the people who helps push the brand forward.
Streets need Nunn vs. Headcracka. Unless they are cool then I don't want to see it.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Nunn has a pretty good pen. Plenty of stuff to work on. He didn't seem like the same dude at all on that stage vs the rooms. His punches were creative and all that though, so I think he can work on it given a chance.

Now for Prez..

I'll say it plainly, he gets no pass for his stealing.

That said, I honestly feel like he did very well in the battle. His bars/pen was a lot better than I remembered (or he improved) and he was comfortable up there (and considering his past, I don't know HOW he was so comfortable). If he turns in a couple more performances like that, he's going to be around. Dude didn't even seem rusty/nervous.

If his next opponent or two really does the obvious angle right, he'll be dead in the water. For now, the "dude who stole bars but had the nerve to show up on URL" is a hell of line to sell some tickets.

Qwelz

Rookie
Daps
Nunn has some alright material, but I agree he needs to structure it better. like that reasonable doubt scheme, it peaked half way through, but when he finished the scheme it had no impact. His dentist scheme flip was also nice, but it also felt like it fizzled out.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very good battle. Both brought it. Prez had the haymaker of the night with the Kiss bar.

Also if Nunn really did steal a bar from the song thief well... :hubie:

3-0 Prez no body. Nunn was in every round. Nunn's in every battle but he's missing something. Maybe he needs to use his wifey every battle like Hitman and Show.

Unless I misunderstood round 3, wifey ain't wifey anymore...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That daily reminder Prez caught a 3-0!!! fukk yall haters! :blessed:

Prez with a win
Ness with a win
Just waiting on that New Gawd Ciddy footage of him bodying Bonnie and all 3 of favs are back!! :mjgrin:

Need a new Born DOT and Tori Doe battle asap though
:francis: