Smashing women on work trips

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They say you're not suppose to shyt where you eat, but have y'all ever smashed a client and brought her back to your hotel during a work function? or heard about some shyt going down at a work convention or summit?

I wana hear about all the fukkery :mjlol:

Last edited:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
:banderas: National Urban League conference.

Man oh man... this year it's in Houston :myman:

The set up: about 2500 black professionals across the country meet up and talk about black empowerment, corporate America bla bla... but at night it gets fun.

Liquor flows, talks ensue.:youngsabo:

Get'em back to the room, they are ready to GO.

Had this one chick from Miami who ran her own boutique realty... we spoke at the mixers and talked for a few... invited her back to the room, she took off that pencil skirt :noah: it was on :shaq: I'ma just say we had a good time.

It gets wild at those conferences tho... threesomes, etc.

Think I might turn up at another conference :mjlit:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Smashed a coworker before. Her name was Leigh. She was my first pawg. She was straight from Ireland but living in long Island. Curly red hair, freckles and nice slim figure i paid no mind to. The job was clickish so she hung with other cacs but then she would say hi to me here and there or strike up a conversation usually about hiphop or basketball. One day she asked to follow me to McDonald's for lunch and then after that it became a thing to have lunch together. She no longer hung wit the cacs but hung with me and the brehs/brehettes. Fast forward to winter and there was a bad snow storm which made the roads bad to drive back to jersey. Leigh said i could crash at her apt which was near the job. We both worked the 3 pm to 11:30 pm shift. I get to her apt she got some blankets and pillow for me and told me i could crash on the couch. I didnt think nothing of the kind gesture so i hit the lights and settled in for bed. The apt is now silent then Leigh said "good night" then about 10 mins later she said “you can come sleep in here if you want “. I naively asked "are you sure" she said she had plenty of room. So i went in her bedroom, it was hella dark then laid on my back staring at the ceiling and Leigh laid in a spoon position. 5 mins later Leigh reached over and grabbed my arm and put my hand on her breasts and moved my hand down into her pajamas and onto her p*ssy. Her p*ssy was so wet and her nipples was hard af. The sound of both of us breathing heavy permeated the space of the room. She slid my arm to her back and onto her ass. My first impression was her ass had weight on it and it was round and not the stereotypical flat ass, which was to my amazement because i couldn't tell her shape due to her wearing baggy clothes all the time . No words was spoken during this exchange of feeling each other's bodys out. She put her hands in my boxers and stoked my dikk with both hands while I kissed her neck. The smell if white woman, the feel of her skin, the texture of hair was all new to me. I explored her body to verify if she had all the same equipment i was used to and she did. She assumed a submissive stance and allowed me to maneuver her in the bed. She assisted me in taking her pajama bottom off and she helped me out my boxers. In one swooping motion i got on top of her and my dikk was so hard and erect it found its way into her wet p*ssy all in that same swooping motion. The room came alive with gasps and moans. We spent the next 3 hours fukking till we fell asleep exhausted. We woke up and fukked 2 more times. Over the next 2 months i hung with Leigh, she rode my dikk in the car, fukked during lunch, after work, before work. I found another job and never heard from Leigh again

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

The set up: about 2500 black professionals across the country meet up and talk about black empowerment, corporate America bla bla... but at night it gets fun.

Had this one chick from Miami who ran her own boutique realty... we spoke at the mixers and talked for a few... invited her back to the room, she took off that pencil skirt :noah: it was on :shaq: I'ma just say we had a good time.

never thought of this...
:ohhh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
see you the type of brehs cats needs to be listening and taking cue from

:salute:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My coworker just had a child with the lady that makes sandwiches in the cafeteria:beli:.

From small talk while she was making my sandwich, she told me this is her 4th child :usure:.

This nikka tried to walk past her on some creep shyt and she blew that bamas spot up:pachaha:.

She screamed out, “you just gonna walk by me and not speak Mr. Banks.”

then she went crazy and started to put all of brehs business out there :francis:. Cuh ain’t never been the same since he got blasted.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
My coworker just had a child with the lady that makes sandwiches in the cafeteria:beli:.

From small talk while she was making my sandwich, she told me this is her 4th child :usure:.

This nikka tried to walk past her on some creep shyt and she blew that bamas spot up:pachaha:.

She screamed out, “you just gonna walk by me and not speak Mr. Banks.”

then she went crazy and started to put all of brehs business out there :francis:. Cuh ain’t never been the same since he got blasted.

:why:

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Smashed a coworker before. Her name was Leigh. She was my first pawg. She was straight from Ireland but living in long Island. Curly red hair, freckles and nice slim figure i paid no mind to. The job was clickish so she hung with other cacs but then she would say hi to me here and there or strike up a conversation usually about hiphop or basketball. One day she asked to follow me to McDonald's for lunch and then after that it became a thing to have lunch together. She no longer hung wit the cacs but hung with me and the brehs/brehettes. Fast forward to winter and there was a bad snow storm which made the roads bad to drive back to jersey. Leigh said i could crash at her apt which was near the job. We both worked the 3 pm to 11.30 pm shift. I get to her apt she got some blankets fand pillow for me and told me i could crash on the couch. I didnt think nothing of the kind gesture so i hit the lights and settled in for bed. The apt is now silent then Leigh said "good night" then about 10 mins later she said “you can come sleep in here if you want “. I naively asked "are you sure" she said she had plenty of room. So i went in her bedroom, it was hella dark then laid on my back staring at the ceiling and Leigh laid in a spoon position. 5 mins later Leigh reached over and grabbed my arm and put my hand on her breasts and moved my hand down into her pajamas and onto her p*ssy. Her p*ssy was so wet and her nipples was hard af. The sound of both of us breathing heavy permeated the space of the room. She slid my arm to her back and onto her ass. My first impression was her ass had weight on that ass and it round and not the stereotypical flat ass which was to my amazement because i couldn't tell her shape cuz she wore baggy clothes. No words was spoken during this exchange of feeling each other's bodys out. She put her hands in my boxers and stoked it with both hands while I kissed her neck. The smell if white woman, the feel of her skin, the texture of hair was all new to me. I explored her body to verify if she had all the same equipment i was used to and she did. She assumed a submissive stance and allowed me maneuver her in the bed. She assisted me in taking her pajama bottom off and she helped me out my boxers. In one swooping motion i got on top of her and my dikk was so hard and erect it found its wayiinto her wet p*ssy all in that same swooping motion. The came alive with gasps and moans. We spent the next 3 hours fukking till we fell asleep exhausted. We woke up and fukked 2 more times. Over the next 2 months i hung with Leigh, she rode my dikk in the car, fukked during lunch, after work, before work. I found another job and never heard from Leigh again
this nikka writing sexual novels here and shyt