SNF to be the man you have to beat the man Chiefs vs ravens

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
shyt was beautiful :mjcry: AFC Championship game and it's only week 2:blessed: They couldn't stop the run :smugfavre: @mr heyzel @Shamayw_33 @STAN JONES

Yes sir I said that shyt earlier if this o line play like this and Roman goes back too his 2019 playbook
The league is in trouble because this team will only get healthy, and they have 4 fresh legs at running back

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The issue is their defense, the defense cannot rely on the the offense to keep outscoring teams for them to win games....Lamar threw a touchdown to a wide open receiver with no one covering down the field, how the fuc does that happen? Pathetic performance from that defense.
The Chiefs offense should have blown the lead up to 14 or 17 to get Baltimore out of their run game. It's a 2 way street. I believe at one point the Chiefs had the ball up 11 in the 2nd half. That may have been when Mahomes threw the pick. But yeah, it's a 2 way street. This team is built to take leads and get people out of their run game so they get into obvious passing situations. I know it's easy to just say "Chiefs defense" but this game was lost by Mahomes throwing a pick and CEH fumbling.

SwizzLake

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The Chiefs offense should have blown the lead up to 14 or 17 to get Baltimore out of their run game. It's a 2 way street. I believe at one point the Chiefs had the ball up 11 in the 2nd half. That may have been when Mahomes threw the pick. But yeah, it's a 2 way street. This team is built to take leads and get people out of their run game so they get into obvious passing situations. I know it's easy to just say "Chiefs defense" but this game was lost by Mahomes throwing a pick and CEH fumbling.
Chiefs 2021 redzone defense:

Opponents RZ scoring percentage- 100%

Redzone scoring % rank- T-32nd

Chiefs defense hasn’t stopped an opponent in the redzone yet this season, in 8 quarters