SNITCH THOT who set MAX B UP ONLY GOT 15 YRS: FREE MAX B

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Never really knew about this Max B case, but my god! How the fukk is dude in prison for this? I could have got him off based on these facts.

Bro, edit your post. You're making the page long for no reason. Just remove the [quotes]

did u ever see paperwork that said he leased, owned, or even had payments for a benz or chain?? Its easy to look like money, but doesnt mean he had it

now if you showing me that he had $500/mo payments, or straight out copped benzes and OWNED his jewelry I'm the first to agree with you..but you cant go off a rappers image-- if we going off images Young Mazi is a killer, and Makonnen is weak-- now only one of them nikkas got a body- Makonenn..

Even if he had money and it was all legit, expenses went up several fold. If you got 10k in your pocket and your monthly expenses 2k , you a rich man with money to burn. Now imagine all of a sudden getting a bill for over a 100k and then lawyers fees, and then more lawyer fees up until they day you lose your freedom.

He had to sell his music to get bail, then sell it again to fight his case. All his old/unreleased shyt is owned by Jones, and his shyt he recorded after leaving Jim Jones n linking with French is owned by PhaseOne (who bought it from Amalgam, whom he first sold it to). Max been living off show money his whole professional life, probably why he always been pissed at Jones for paying him so low.

Last edited:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never even owned his own music. He had money at the moment, but where that cash gon come from when you held in a cell? Do a concert in jail, court room or lawyers office?

That's not how bail works. You pay a fraction of it in cash. In this case, it was under 200k.
How do you know it was under that? And 200k is a lot of money still. No normal people have 200k cash to pay bail. And if he couldn't afford a lawyer, he should have stayed his ass in jail and used the 200k for a damn real lawyer.

Who posts 200k (if that was the amount,) to get bond, and also goes through a bail bonds or has property put up, just to get out and have no money now for a lawyer.

Id be interested to see how much this dude charged him. It could easily dispel the fact he couldn't afford a better lawyer. It seems like it was less money and more him getting swindled into thinking his lawyer was good.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
How do you know it was under that? And 200k is a lot of money still. No normal people have 200k cash to pay bail. And if he couldn't afford a lawyer, he should have stayed his ass in jail and used the 200k for a damn real lawyer.

Because there's a hundred articles on this story, and Max himself has done interviews. Why do you ask stupid questions?

Yes, <200k is a lot of money. If you read the posts in this thread, you'd realize he sold his entire catalog to fund it.

Who posts 200k (if that was the amount,) to get bond, and also goes through a bail bonds or has property put up, just to get out and have no money now for a lawyer.

Id be interested to see how much this dude charged him. It could easily dispel the fact he couldn't afford a better lawyer. It seems like it was less money and more him getting swindled into thinking his lawyer was good.

He got out the first time because almost everyone (at the time) believed he was gonna get off. In fact, the expected charge (if he did get sentenced) was 30-35 years. Instead, when the trial did happen and he got the sentencing, they gave him 75 years. More than double that previously expected.

If you listen to Max's songs, he mentions "30 years" in a couple of 'em. The fact that this guy got so screwed over (while Gina Conway gets 15 years) is what makes it infamous.

In my personal opinion, its not even to do with Max's rap persona, although that played a part in why they decided to "Set an example" of Max through their ignorance. IMO, its because the testimony was from a woman. If you know anything about the legal system, its that entirely favors a woman's testimony over anything. On top of that, women get extremely lax sentences. I think that's the main reason Max got screwed over. They shifted all blame from the woman to the dude, which is usually the case.

Its weird how haters bash only Max tho, when he never even met the dudes killed. They were Gina's clients, that she wanted to fukk over, then she's the one who threw Max under the bus. So if you're against the crime, or against the sentencing, Gina the worst either way. Then again, people also hate French saying he fukked Chinx and Max over, and you never hear them say shyt to Jim Jones. So its a weird world we live in. Everyone trying too hard to be shytlords.

Last edited:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because there's a hundred articles on this story, and Max himself has done interviews. Why do you ask stupid questions?

Yes, <200k is a lot of money. If you read the posts in this thread, you'd realize he sold his entire catalog to fund it.

He got out the first time because almost everyone (at the time) believed he was gonna get off. In fact, the expected charge (if he did get sentenced) was 30-35 years. Instead, when the trial did happen and he got the sentencing, they gave him 75 years. More than double that previously expected.

If you listen to Max's songs, he mentions "30 years" in a couple of 'em. The fact that this guy got so screwed over (while Gina Conway gets 15 years) is what makes it infamous.

In my personal opinion, its not even to do with Max's rap persona, although that played a part in why they decided to "Set an example" of Max through their ignorance. IMO, its because the testimony was from a woman. If you know anything about the legal system, its that entirely favors a woman's testimony over anything. On top of that, women get extremely lax sentences. I think that's the main reason Max got screwed over. They shifted all blame from the woman to the dude, which is usually the case.

Its weird how haters bash only Max tho, when he never even met the dudes killed. They were Gina's clients, that she wanted to fukk over, then she's the one who threw Max under the bus. So if you're against the crime, or against the sentencing, Gina the worst either way. Then again, people also hate French saying he fukked Chinx and Max over, and you never hear them say shyt to Jim Jones. So its a weird world we live in. Everyone trying too hard to be shytlords.
I will look that 200k thing up.

But even if it was "only," 3 decades in prison, it still makes no sense to spend 200K to get out on bail, then have no money left for a lawyer (if that is true.) That is ass backwards as fukk and basically sealing a conviction cause you have no lawyer worth his salt to keep you from being convicted.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I will look that 200k thing up.

But even if it was "only," 3 decades in prison, it still makes no sense to spend 200K to get out on bail, then have no money left for a lawyer (if that is true.) That is ass backwards as fukk and basically sealing a conviction cause you have no lawyer worth his salt to keep you from being convicted.

I never said "only" 3 decades.

He didn't have the money either way. It was either pay up and get off now, and make money in the free world (to pay it back and fight back). Or just stay there up until the sentencing. Its not too hard to understand.

The lawyer portion is fukked up, and asking us this question is stupid, because only they know what happened. After its all done, we know the lawyer is incompetent. And we also know Max's manager Joli O Shay is also incompetent, which is why French stopped working with her. She was making a lot of contradictory statements and added to the confusion among fans (like giving people false hope). She's the fat white whale you see in some of Max's in-studio videos.

What I don't get why you're so obsessed with the money part? They got a shyt lawyer, how much the shyt lawyer cost is secondary. My guess would be bad information, not lack of money. If a shytty lawyer advertises himself as good, can you prove him wrong? Not until he fukks you over.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Gina Conway will be home in 2019.

Everybody asking about Max B's bail situation. He was arrested in Dec. 2006, nobody was putting up bail. I think they hit him with a $2 million dollar bail first, and then they lowered it to $1.5 and thats when jim jones stepped in and told max b he will put up some bread if he sold his publishing. Jim put down 80k i think, and the rest was put together by max's family. I dont know if yall remember that white girl Oshea who was like his manager or something. She was messing with one of Max's brother, so she put up one of her properties as collateral to help with his bail situation, and that's how he was able to get out in July of 2007.

free the vel, he lived a wild lifestyle. if only he never met that gina conway bytch, he woulda still been here.

everybody in this thread doing all this writing. i really wish yall would take the time to help support the movement and sign the petition.

Pardon Charly Wingate | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

we still got a chance to help him reach that 100k. it amazes me how many dudes say they riding with the wave, and all this free max b shyt. but they cant do something simple as sign this petition.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I never said "only" 3 decades.

He didn't have the money either way. It was either pay up and get off now, and make money in the free world (to pay it back and fight back). Or just stay there up until the sentencing. Its not too hard to understand.

The lawyer portion is fukked up, and asking us this question is stupid, because only they know what happened. After its all done, we know the lawyer is incompetent. And we also know Max's manager Joli O Shay is also incompetent, which is why French stopped working with her. She was making a lot of contradictory statements and added to the confusion among fans (like giving people false hope). She's the fat white whale you see in some of Max's in-studio videos.

What I don't get why you're so obsessed with the money part? They got a shyt lawyer, how much the shyt lawyer cost is secondary. My guess would be bad information, not lack of money. If a shytty lawyer advertises himself as good, can you prove him wrong? Not until he fukks you over.

yeah saluti was free, but i believe he had dealt with max before and they built a repor, and also he had beaten some cases in nyc or something.

i wish he would of gathered all his resources and got a better lawyer. i remember french and tony yayo saying they was trynna help him get a better lawyer.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Gina Conway will be home in 2019.

Everybody asking about Max B's bail situation. He was arrested in Dec. 2006, nobody was putting up bail. I think they hit him with a $2 million dollar bail first, and then they lowered it to $1.5 and thats when jim jones stepped in and told max b he will put up some bread if he sold his publishing. Jim put down 80k i think, and the rest was put together by max's family. I dont know if yall remember that white girl Oshea who was like his manager or something. She was messing with one of Max's brother, so she put up one of her properties as collateral to help with his bail situation, and that's how he was able to get out in July of 2007.

free the vel, he lived a wild lifestyle. if only he never met that gina conway bytch, he woulda still been here.

everybody in this thread doing all this writing. i really wish yall would take the time to help support the movement and sign the petition.

Pardon Charly Wingate | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

we still got a chance to help him reach that 100k. it amazes me how many dudes say they riding with the wave, and all this free max b shyt. but they cant do something simple as sign this petition.

That petition thing is a joke, and I think its only used to raise awareness and not really do anything. That's why i think making a documentary or movie is a better idea.

Obama or whoever won't even acknowledge the petition if it reaches its goal, nevermind address it. The WH petition used to be at 25k signatures, then when Alex Jones got like 90K signatures in a week, saying Piers Morgan should be deported (when Piers got that CNN show, and was tryna ban guns). They just changed the thing to 100k. I think they changed it again to 150K did they? I ain't even clicking on that link. Obama never even responded to the signature. We all know Piers wasn't gonna get deported, but the terms were if it reach 25k, he would make a statement. He did not.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
That petition thing is a joke, and I think its only used to raise awareness and not really do anything. That's why i think making a documentary or movie is a better idea.

Obama or whoever won't even acknowledge the petition if it reaches its goal, nevermind address it. The WH petition used to be at 25k signatures, then when Alex Jones got like 90K signatures in a week, saying Piers Morgan should be deported (when Piers got that CNN show, and was tryna ban guns). They just changed the thing to 100k. I think they changed it again to 150K did they? I ain't even clicking on that link. Obama never even responded to the signature. We all know Piers wasn't gonna get deported, but the terms were if it reach 25k, he would make a statement. He did not.

idk, but if you support max b, just comply with his wishes and sign the petition.

i never looked at it like that, so thanks for your response.

i do think that they want the 100k signatures, they want to atleast be addressed.

Max right now is preparing for his second appeal. I know he said puff, rick ross, and french are involved this time.

he signed to phase one, and in exchange their suppose to provide him with real good legal representation.

they need a good legal strategy or max might never come home until 2042 when hes like 64 years old.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
His sentence was rediculous, but we can't Cuban B his stupidity and role in this either. No one told him to hire Harvey Birdman

HAHA THIS nikka SAID HARVEY BIRDMAN :laff: Sometimes the plea deal is your best option. fukked up game, but when you got your lawyer talking like he's on Smack, it's not a good look.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
idk, but if you support max b, just comply with his wishes and sign the petition.

i never looked at it like that, so thanks for your response.

i do think that they want the 100k signatures, they want to atleast be addressed.

Max right now is preparing for his second appeal. I know he said puff, rick ross, and french are involved this time.

he signed to phase one, and in exchange their suppose to provide him with real good legal representation.

they need a good legal strategy or max might never come home until 2042 when hes like 64 years old.

I don't trust Phase One, personally. If they were serious about making money to help Max, then deleting his shyt and tryna squeeze people through itunes wouldn't be it. They should post music and promote the guy, and more people would actually buy his music. Its promotion. They pretty much killed his legacy for a good 2 years.

Fortunately, within the past year or so there has been a renewal in interest in his name, cuz he been getting shoutouts from lotta rappers. I personally thank French for that. If he didn't make it, I don't think we'd be hearing anything bout Max B right now in the mainstream.

The next 2 years might be pretty decisive, at least from perspective of his team and his name. If his team, and supporters, don't make some sort of radical move within the next 2 years. Then its pretty much hopeless, and they failed.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I looked up this case and was reading for about 6 hours.

Only because I was seeing all this free Max B support

I looked at 3 article, some of court documents plus the complex Q&A and niketalk post.

In my opinion he was guilty, I don't think he planned this with the intent to murder. I think when the girl told him, she had the key to the hotel and that dude had a lot money in there plus she claimed he said he was going clubbing all night. Max probly thought he was going to hit a quick lick. What got him in trouble is he called the cab that took her and other dude to the hotel and their we're phone calls after the murder went down between Max and the other parties. All that makes acquaintance in a conspiracy to commit murder that's all it take he got 30 and she only got 15 because she testify against the other parties. The guy who commit the murder got life.