SNITCH THOT who set MAX B UP ONLY GOT 15 YRS: FREE MAX B

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How does someone make 1.5 million bail but can't afford a half way decent lawyer? Why does a grown man with multiple cars, always flashing cash and buying jewelry not save for an emergency fund?

I believe Jim was the one who bailed him out. In exchange for the rights to his records

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I believe Jim was the one who bailed him out. In exchange for the rights to his records
Yeah, Jim Jones bailed him out for 90k in exchange for the rights to all his songs.
When they fall out as Max B was buzzing Jim Jones stopped the released of his debut album because he felt Max B was being disrespectful towards him. In 2012, a judge overruled that agreement making him free to release whatever he want

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I looked up this case and was reading for about 6 hours.

Only because I was seeing all this free Max B support

I looked at 3 article, some of court documents plus the complex Q&A and niketalk post.

In my opinion he was guilty, I don't think he planned this with the intent to murder. I think when the girl told him, she had the key to the hotel and that dude had a lot money in there plus she claimed he said he was going clubbing all night. Max probly thought he was going to hit a quick lick. What got him in trouble is he called the cab that took her and other dude to the hotel and their we're phone calls after the murder went down between Max and the other parties. All that makes acquaintance in a conspiracy to commit murder that's all it take he got 30 and she only got 15 because she testify against the other parties. The guy who commit the murder got life.

damn man, you might be right.

its a sad situation, really sad. like how the fukk is he gonna get out of this one.

he shoulda def took the plea deal if it was only 10, he woulda almost been home in a couple years.

STATE OF NEW JERSEY v. CHARLY WINGATE

they shytted on max in his last appeal. shut him down on every point. i really dont know how hes gonna get out of this one, my nikka needs johnny fukkin Cochran to come back.

its still freemaxb though. i support him no matter what, im a fan, and thats what im suppose to do.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I looked up this case and was reading for about 6 hours.

Only because I was seeing all this free Max B support

I looked at 3 article, some of court documents plus the complex Q&A and niketalk post.

In my opinion he was guilty, I don't think he planned this with the intent to murder. I think when the girl told him, she had the key to the hotel and that dude had a lot money in there plus she claimed he said he was going clubbing all night. Max probly thought he was going to hit a quick lick. What got him in trouble is he called the cab that took her and other dude to the hotel and their we're phone calls after the murder went down between Max and the other parties. All that makes acquaintance in a conspiracy to commit murder that's all it take he got 30 and she only got 15 because she testify against the other parties. The guy who commit the murder got life.

Who got 30?

Yeah, Jim Jones bailed him out for 90k in exchange for the rights to all his songs.
When they fall out as Max B was buzzing Jim Jones stopped the released of his debut album because he felt Max B was being disrespectful towards him. In 2012, a judge overruled that agreement making him free to release whatever he want

"Jim Jones didn't bail me out, my manager did". That's what he was saying in his final interviews. Basically, Jim paid his team for the rights, and his team bailed him out with that money. He don't want Jim to take the credit tho, since he paid for the publishing not the bail.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who got 30?

"Jim Jones didn't bail me out, my manager did". That's what he was saying in his final interviews. Basically, Jim paid his team for the rights, and his team bailed him out with that money. He don't want Jim to take the credit tho, since he paid for the publishing not the bail.
Max B got 75 but probation after 30 so he really got 30.

Same shyt just reworded with the Jim Jones paying his bail

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I fukk with Max B's music hard, but this dude was a hater.

You send someone to rob a couple dudes with paper cause you broke & one of them ends up dead.

Then you hire the dumbest lawyer on the planet when the odds are stacked against you.

He made his bed..

As a whole, we gotta stop supporting stupid nikkas and the stupid shyt they do. Same goes for Boosie.

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
If you google his lawyer, you'll see his lawyer was disbarred, now is a yoga instructor, and was taking money from clients for cases withouyt doing any work-- in plain words- max got finessed by his lawyer- and it happened while he was fighting a murder case :snoop:

he was fukking one of max bytches as well..

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where the feminists at? :mjpls: women always get lighter sentences then men for the exact same crimes. can you see a woman being hit wit 75 for arranging a robbery than went bad? :comeon: