Snitch9 watches Suge interview calling out Snoop Dogg for being a snitch too

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Hurts cause you're an OG legacy member of this board and it's predacessor that I respect... but this is a 1 star neg-able worthy thread... fukk 69 and his whatabout efforts
I’m not mad at you. I really didn’t want to make this thread lol. But I felt I had to.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
suge's son liked 6ix9ine's post

QtQH57k.jpg

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I’m not mad at you. I really didn’t want to make this thread lol. But I felt I had to.
fukk a 6ix9ine, but :laff: @ nikkas getting mad at you for reporting the news. You provided actual paperwork of Snoop being a snitch, but these nikkas treat these dudes like superheroes :laff:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

That is not snitching :laff:, that is some shyt he had to do in order for his community sentence, and for him to get a lighter sentence and make a case on why he should get a lighter sentence. Was the TV show he had on MTV in 08' while fighting the case snitching as well? Yall act like TIP was calling this hotline telling the police information :laff:, and that hotline is for people who don't follow street codes and are law abiding citizens who SHOULD be reporting crimes. Yall nikkas kill me, go find me the paperwork of TIP snitching and I promise I will shutup