Snoop Dogg - Bush (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Albums been my go to album right now when I just wanna throw something on. Am I wrong for This City and Awake giving me more of a disco vibe then funk? I kind of feel like this album has a little disco in it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why y'all didn't tell me California Roll vid:whoo: was BLACKEXCELLENCE on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow: Nia our GAWDESS Queen:ahh:, Legend Stevie:boss:, and Doggfather perched like Real African Kings:blessed: , on that Summer Jam Screen:myman: Even, the New Black Pharrell:mjpls: tryin to tap back into his Roots:sas2:

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
god damn this album goes so fukking hard. So Many Pros and Peaches n Cream scream Rick James to me. This might be my album of the year. Kendricks album was it but this one just puts you in a good mood and just about every song makes you feel something. Is Pharrells album Girl similar to this?

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god damn this album goes so fukking hard. So Many Pros and Peaches n Cream scream Rick James to me. This might be my album of the year. Kendricks album was it but this one just puts you in a good mood and just about every song makes you feel something. Is Pharrells album Girl similar to this?

This album did remind me of GIRL, I would say this feels like a continuation of that album
Be sure to check it out

smooth :ahh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't see how people didn't like P's hook on California Roll, that was what got me hooked at first.