Snoop Dogg - "Let Bygones Be Bygones" VIDEO OUT NOW {Discussing Relationship w/ Suge}

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
So u think he sold a whole million records in 3 days? Ok. Lol

Probably not a million records, but it helped him sell more. It is what it is. Pac started selling way more records than he had ever did when he joined Death Row. Like i said earlier though, Pac didn't need Snoop.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Probably not a million records, but it helped him sell more. It is what it is. Pac started selling way more records than he had ever did when he joined Death Row. Like i said earlier though, Pac didn't need Snoop.
What did u quote me for then? No one is arguing that he sold more with Death Row. The argument is that Snoop tried to take credit for it.

Daps
:mjlit:
I mean it in the most respectful way possible and I'm speaking out of love when I say fukk ALL Y'ALL!

This isn't Snoop talking about reconciling with Kurupt or Dre and Cube getting back together again. Suge spent years and years being antagonistic, bullying, violent etc to Snoop and many other associates. Snoop even said no rappers got paid until Master P implying that Suge screwed him over financially...which is why Suge gets sued all the time.

Suge is not some person who used to be bad and matured and turned over a new leaf. This guy was on his stalker shyt trying to punk Dre, bit off more than he can chew, drove off and ran over the guy he came with.

Suge was a terrible human being and crossed the line by a lot.

It would have been better just saying nothing, or one line but a whole song sucking his dikk ain't cool.

Simon used to have those hunkees at the label UNDER PRESSURE :lolbron: