Snoop Dogg - "Let Bygones Be Bygones" VIDEO OUT NOW {Discussing Relationship w/ Suge}

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Song is okay , snoop needs ghost writers or something though this shyt doesn’t flow well

Or I’m just use to older snoop

Yeah I dont know why but it sounds kinda off, and :snoop: @ needing co writers for those songs
The one thing that fukks me up about snoop

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
I dont respect his taking credit for Pac shyt: barely even shouted him out. But it’s cool to shyt on Pac now so everybody gonna fukk wit this bytchmade shyt.

Barely even shouted him out? On the song? You know there was a Death Row before Pac.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
He took credit for shyt that he shouldnt have. And then barely shouted him out amongst everyone else.

He shouted out the original crew. If Pac didn't use those Daz beats they would have ended on Snoop's album, so i kinda understand where he's coming from, but Pac didn't need Snoop and the DPG.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He shouted out the original crew. If Pac didn't use those Daz beats they would have ended on Snoop's album, so i kinda understand where he's coming from, but Pac didn't need Snoop and the DPG.
Pac was double Plat before Death Row. Snoop didnt make shyt. Pac outshined Snoop on everything they did on Death Row.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Pac was double Plat before Death Row. Snoop didnt make shyt. Pac outshined Snoop on everything they did on Death Row.

Pac became bigger when he joined Death Row. "California Love" made him a superstar. "Me Against The World" actually went double platinum after Pac joined Death Row.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pac became bigger when he joined Death Row. "California Love" made him a superstar. "Me Against The World" actually went double platinum after Pac joined Death Row.
Me Against the World went Double in October or November of 95. shyt was a number 1 album and knocked Bruce Springstein out his slot and this he did that far before Death Row. Snoop was not Death Row. He cant take credit for Pac. That’s stupid. No matter how u slice it. California Love was featuring Dr Dre. Not Snoop. 2 Of America’s Most Wanted wasnt even Pac’s highest performing single from that album. Again. Snoop cant take credit for Pac. This is not an argument. Pac became bigger when he got to Death Row. But not because of Snoop. And regardless of that. Pac was successful before Death Row. Went number 1 before Death Row. Noone on Death Row can take credit for Pac’s success because Pac was already successful before he got there. He became MORE successful there. But he was def already a plat artist. Even on Death Row. Pac was more successful that year than Snoop was and this is before death.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
"Me Against The World" went double platinum on December 6, three days after "California Love" came out.