Snoop Dogg - "Let Bygones Be Bygones" VIDEO OUT NOW {Discussing Relationship w/ Suge}

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This shyt corny.

He called Suge all types of bytches and talked about pimp slapping Suge and dissed him over and over and now this?

Snoop (and others) literally started dissing Kurupt (and others) just for associating with him.

I'm really pissed he taking credit for Pac like that too.

I don't respect this bytch shyt.

Snoop was there and he let bygones be bygones

Ur a cac who has nothing to do with Death Row and ur outraged

:mjlol:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Snoop was there and he let bygones be bygones

Ur a cac who has nothing to do with Death Row and ur outraged

:mjlol:
Your a man child, troll, fakkit and liar and would probably willing strip naked for Suge like those guys he made that example out of for using that phone.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I mean it in the most respectful way possible and I'm speaking out of love when I say fukk ALL Y'ALL!

This isn't Snoop talking about reconciling with Kurupt or Dre and Cube getting back together again. Suge spent years and years being antagonistic, bullying, violent etc to Snoop and many other associates. Snoop even said no rappers got paid until Master P implying that Suge screwed him over financially...which is why Suge gets sued all the time.

Suge is not some person who used to be bad and matured and turned over a new leaf. This guy was on his stalker shyt trying to punk Dre, bit off more than he can chew, drove off and ran over the guy he came with.

Suge was a terrible human being and crossed the line by a lot.

It would have been better just saying nothing, or one line but a whole song sucking his dikk ain't cool.

Shut up bytch

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I mean it in the most respectful way possible and I'm speaking out of love when I say fukk ALL Y'ALL!

This isn't Snoop talking about reconciling with Kurupt or Dre and Cube getting back together again. Suge spent years and years being antagonistic, bullying, violent etc to Snoop and many other associates. Snoop even said no rappers got paid until Master P implying that Suge screwed him over financially...which is why Suge gets sued all the time.

Suge is not some person who used to be bad and matured and turned over a new leaf. This guy was on his stalker shyt trying to punk Dre, bit off more than he can chew, drove off and ran over the guy he came with.

Suge was a terrible human being and crossed the line by a lot.

It would have been better just saying nothing, or one line but a whole song sucking his dikk ain't cool.
Suge got the man off a easy premeditated murder, wonder how much Milly's that ran:stopitslime:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Suge got the man off a easy premeditated murder, wonder how much Milly's that ran:stopitslime:
Everyone associated got financially fukked, legal problems, if not killed. Snoop got lucky and was was almost there.

Suge was trying to protect an asset for his own benefit..same with Pac.

Just because someone does something that's beneficial to you doesn't make them a good person.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Don't realize Snoop was talking all the way out his ass when referring to pimp slapping Suge brehs
He didn't just diss Suge in 1 song or even just musically. It was interviews even doggy fizzle televizzle, dvds etc.

It wasn't just words. I hope you know there were physical, verbal, and financial elements to that situation far beyond what you guys are directly referencing.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Everyone associated got financially fukked, legal problems, if not killed. Snoop got lucky and was was almost there.

Suge was trying to protect an asset for his own benefit..same with Pac.

Just because someone does something that's beneficial to you doesn't make them a good person.
:stopitslime:

What makes you think Suge had Millys to just throw around, this was early in Death Rows......Suge could have let Snoopy rot as the incident as explained was clear 1st degree premeditated murder; as Snoop went to confront a known adversary of his, after an incident earlier that day....

People will shyt on Suge just to shyt on Suge, but as Kurupt said Suge looked out for nikkas hand over fist and he never needed anything

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Last edited: