Snoop Dogg - "Let Bygones Be Bygones" VIDEO OUT NOW {Discussing Relationship w/ Suge}

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This shyt corny.

He called Suge all types of bytches and talked about pimp slapping Suge and dissed him over and over and now this?

Snoop (and others) literally started dissing Kurupt (and others) just for associating with him.

I'm really pissed he taking credit for Pac like that too.

I don't respect this bytch shyt.

what about the part where they both made peace with each other?

they can't grow past bullshyt?

look at the Mike T top 50 list, he got LL on there, even had LL on his podcast, despite past beef.

They're all in different spaces now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This shyt corny.

He called Suge all types of bytches and talked about pimp slapping Suge and dissed him over and over and now this?

Snoop (and others) literally started dissing Kurupt (and others) just for associating with him.

:francis: that was 17 years ago. nikka been saying he cool with him damn near this entire decade.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This shyt corny.

Live in a time capsule brehs

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
This shyt corny.

Just like Snoop said in the song. This isn’t about all the bad shyt that happened. It’s about the good shyt that Suge Knight did. That man wasn’t a demon all the damn time.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:salute:
nikkas acting like folks ain’t supposed to grow up and be on some adult shyt for once.

:to: Death Row really could’ve been something
Live in a time capsule brehs
:francis: that was 17 years ago. nikka been saying he cool with him damn near this entire decade.

I mean it in the most respectful way possible and I'm speaking out of love when I say fukk ALL Y'ALL!

This isn't Snoop talking about reconciling with Kurupt or Dre and Cube getting back together again. Suge spent years and years being antagonistic, bullying, violent etc to Snoop and many other associates. Snoop even said no rappers got paid until Master P implying that Suge screwed him over financially...which is why Suge gets sued all the time.

Suge is not some person who used to be bad and matured and turned over a new leaf. This guy was on his stalker shyt trying to punk Dre, bit off more than he can chew, drove off and ran over the guy he came with.

Suge was a terrible human being and crossed the line by a lot.

It would have been better just saying nothing, or one line but a whole song sucking his dikk ain't cool.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crooked or glasses probably wrote it
Why does anyone respect a rapper who has a ghostwriter? I swear I will never understand the logic. This isn't singing, where the ability to actually sing and hit octaves and shyt is the skill, singers can have ghostwriters...but how are you a rapper, where rapping and flowing is the skill, and you have someone else writing the raps you say and probably coaching you how the flow should sound when you spit them? Disgusting.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Just like Snoop said in the song. This isn’t about all the bad shyt that happened. It’s about the good shyt that Suge Knight did. That man wasn’t a demon all the damn time.
Jerry Heller did good shyt too. You see O'shea doing a tribute song to him?

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
This shyt corny.

Shut up bytch

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I mean it in the most respectful way possible and I'm speaking out of love when I say fukk ALL Y'ALL!

This isn't Snoop talking about reconciling with Kurupt or Dre and Cube getting back together again. Suge spent years and years being antagonistic, bullying, violent etc to Snoop and many other associates. Snoop even said no rappers got paid until Master P implying that Suge screwed him over financially...which is why Suge gets sued all the time.

Suge is not some person who used to be bad and matured and turned over a new leaf. This guy was on his stalker shyt trying to punk Dre, bit off more than he can chew, drove off and ran over the guy he came with.

Suge was a terrible human being and crossed the line by a lot.

It would have been better just saying nothing, or one line but a whole song sucking his dikk ain't cool.
:umad: Ain’t reading this bullshyt