Snoop Dogg Listening to Eazy E' Real MuthaPhukkin G's"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Right. Eazy had ears for a long time and it showed when he signed several new acts that ended up blowing up. Music wise he was always on point. It wasn't a matter of if, more of when.

Eazy-E was every bit the executive producer Dre gets credit for being. Obviously he didnt make beats like Dre,but alot of great albums came out under his watch,with and without Dr Dre. That along with his genius as a foward thinking executive and showman?its no wonder he had to be killed.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Great diss. BG Knocc'out said he met Eazy E the day he recorded the song. He said he if Dre would've found him before Eazy, he would've dissed Eazy lmao.

I think Snoop said the same thing,said Eazy was his favorite rapper coming up. If Eazy gets Snoop instead of Dre,that butterfly effect on hiphop would be crazy. Eazy really is top 3 most important people in hiphops existence.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
if they didn't have shyt then Tomica was freezing them out. Eazy died worth around the same amount of money that Russell Simmons was. He was worth about $30 million at the time of his death. That man was nowhere near broke. I dn't even know why Cube had them put that bullshyt in the movie.
All the money hers my man
Lil Eazy still in the hood
All of Eazy kids are Basicaly living off his name
...like litterally

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Eazy-E was every bit the executive producer Dre gets credit for being. Obviously he didnt make beats like Dre,but alot of great albums came out under his watch,with and without Dr Dre. That along with his genius as a foward thinking executive and showman?its no wonder he had to be killed.
You guys stil believe this :gucci:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
if they didn't have shyt then Tomica was freezing them out. Eazy died worth around the same amount of money that Russell Simmons was. He was worth about $30 million at the time of his death. That man was nowhere near broke. I dn't even know why Cube had them put that bullshyt in the movie.

cuz ice cube is a sucka.

that's why.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That skit where they clowned Eazy for having aids,and that Suge confession says it all?Not to mention the extortion attempts from the Jewish Defense League. Recieving visits from the NOI that left him shaken.It was more going on in his life than meets the eye.

Easy was having sex with anything that moved. He was going to get sick at some point from something.