Daps
I’d be honored someone dissed me on a dope ass record

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Niccaz really denying Bone a lot lately, but Bone's DNA is all up in these new stars - Drake, ASAP, Migos, Cole etc all lift from Bone Thugs (Kendrick not so much).

Everybody who knows me knows I'm a Wu-head, but Bone DNA is way more in these dudes than Wu-Tang. Or any other group.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Eazy-E was every bit the executive producer Dre gets credit for being. Obviously he didnt make beats like Dre,but alot of great albums came out under his watch,with and without Dr Dre. That along with his genius as a foward thinking executive and showman?its no wonder he had to be killed.
That skit where they clowned Eazy for having aids,and that Suge confession says it all?Not to mention the extortion attempts from the Jewish Defense League. Recieving visits from the NOI that left him shaken.It was more going on in his life than meets the eye.
What are you saying, that the NOI and/or the JDL wanted Eazy killed because he was too business savvy? I'm not excluding the possibility of foul play in Eazy's death btw.

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Just dropped this:

Y57PGIu.jpg

Eazy-E x TLC - Creep (Filthy Rich Blend)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you said of all time.

Wu Tang
OutKast
NWA
Public Enemy
3-6 mafia
UGK
Migos

all bigger than bone ever been

:hhh:

It’s like people forget at one point Bone was the biggest thing in music. Hip hop, Pop, didn’t matter. They ran shyt. Breh should get neg trained for some of the groups on that list.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Niccaz really denying Bone a lot lately, but Bone's DNA is all up in these new stars - Drake, ASAP, Migos, Cole etc all lift from Bone Thugs (Kendrick not so much).

Everybody who knows me knows I'm a Wu-head, but Bone DNA is way more in these dudes than Wu-Tang. Or any other group.

the bone influence is heavy in Kendrick's music.