Snoop Dogg The GOAT wrestler :wow: Saves the day with the Peoples Elbow...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My nıgga hit the doggies elbow! :salute:
dog-shades.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dear god, why is Shane still in the ring trying to take bumps
284-d198e3ab33b4.png

The little run Snoop did after he bounced off the rope, like an old man running to beat a traffic light :dead:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
a sport by its most basic definition is simply a physical activity done for entertainment.
Calling wwe a sport is less of a stretch than calling competitive gaming or chess a sport. since those lack the physical aspect.
Not True, what makes a sport a sport is competition and an undecided outcome, regardless of physicality

Competitve gaming and Chess are more of a sport than WWe for that reason and so is NASCAR.

I respect WWE cuz I know they put their bodies on the line and they have to play thru pain like athletes. But they are essential stunt men putting on a show, no different then those stunt shows they have at Six Flags with like Batman. Its essentially a masculine version of the ballet, with rehearsed moves and choreography and telling a story. It's Athletic but it's not sports. And ESPN covering it has more to do with $$$ and popularity versus the integrity of it being an actual sport.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not True, what makes a sport a sport is competition and an undecided outcome,
You just invented this definition.
Webster's definition of sport is : physical activity engaged in for pleasure.

What you described in the bolded is more specifically "Competitive Sport"

Chess and gaming lack the physical aspect, so those would more accurately be called "Competitive Gaming" which ironically you said in your post.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You just invented this definition.
Webster's definition of sport is : physical activity engaged in for pleasure.

What you described in the bolded is more specifically "Competitive Sport"

Chess and gaming lack the physical aspect, so those would more accurately be called "Competitive Gaming" which ironically you said in your post.
fukking is a sport based on that general ass definition

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Snoop literally just outchea doing whatever the hell he wants to do. :russ: Can’t be mad at his blackboy joy era.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Had no idea wrestling is still big like it is

Honestly, wrestling's fanbase getting an influx of younger Liberal viewers with more women while the older fans left has rejuvenated it imo. Younger celebrities too; Bad Bunny, Logan Paul, Uzi, etc. all made appearances this weekend as well. Don't know if that was NBC/Peacock's doing or not.

Haven't watched in nearly 20 years myself and went to my first event yesterday (not too far from where this dude sat). Current storyline is 3 years, highly-acclaimed and still fresh.

Last edited: