So 2019 will be 400 years since....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Africans were first brought to the US in ships as slaves in (allegedly) 1619. 2019 would make this 400 years that they have been in America. Why is this (400)number important? It may not be but I saw in someone's sig this bible verse....

Genesis 15
13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Add what is said in Deuteronomy 28 and it seems possible that this could apply to the western blacks in America. Question is does it? When do the tables turn for the downtrodden?

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
this is the prob. you religious black ppl waiting for something "magical" to happen instead of coming together and realizing economics is only gonna give us power

we're the most religious and we'd rather group our money to the church instead of grouping it to own businesses. starting with the ones in our neighborhoods

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will never understand why people place their faith in this shyt :scusthov:

if this is true then you're saying that this all powerful being put your people thru an unspeakable amount of horror and atrocity, just so he could save you 400 years later? what kind of a sadistic, sick fukk do you pray to?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
trust me breh, if 'god' decides to rain down a storm of shyt on white/america (and fukk knows we deserve it), blacks arent gonna come out of it with shyt either :pachaha:
Yes and no.

No- People will come out of it with something. You mean to tell me the Native Americans had their lands stolen for no reason to never recover or recoup what was lost? You're telling me that blacks in America went thru 400 years of oppression, and Africans probably even more to never recoup or recover?

Yes- Some people are a lost cause. They have been lead astray by the adversary. So they will probably not be allowed to benefit from what will happen. Notice I said WILL happen

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
this is the prob. you religious black ppl waiting for something "magical" to happen instead of coming together and realizing economics is only gonna give us power

we're the most religious and we'd rather group our money to the church instead of grouping it to own businesses. starting with the ones in our neighborhoods

Economics lol. You cant win at their game. Just give it up cuz it aint going to go down that way.

Moses goes up to pharoah and tries to convince pharaoh to allow the Hebrews to participate in Egypts economy.... This is not what (allegedly) happened. Instead Moses and the Hebrews separated from the Egyptians. They didnt try to play the Egyptians game (which they would have lost at).

Oh and the place where you're right is grouping up. But here in America you're NEVER going to be equal with anyone till the adversary is out of the way.