So 2019 will be 400 years since....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
thats what they want us to think so we submit to hardship

as you see, no SOLUTIONS are present

Huh?

A person is about to be robbed. Do you think that having the mentality "everything happens for a reason" will stop the person from defending theirself?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
black ppl should not sit back and wait til 2019 to see what happens. ppl should make sh1t happen now so that by then shyt will change.

the jews made germany pay. they made it law. indians made america pay but only after they got off their ass and got into law and made america pay. black ppl need to get into law and demand for payment. but america has kept african americans distracted with gangsta rap music and athletics. they've made that our culture. when we should be getting into law and the more of us putting pressure on the govt.
despite america being broke, america has a lot of money in aid to give israel. and all these other nations. the money doesn't go to africans here because well we just don't put enough pressure on america for it.
america doesn;t even want to acknowledge tulsa may 31st 1921 in the mainstream. besides many other such events. america has simply decided to brainwash us from these events.

the jews were part of the middle men who gained from slave trade and farrakhan puts pressure on them to pay blacks reparations. the answer to that is farrakhan being banned from the white jewish devil media.

the answer isn't to wait til 2019. by 2019 the way these white niccas packin, there probably won't be too many of us left here.

I actually agree with what you're saying. One thing in particular though:

"black ppl should not sit back and wait til 2019 to see what happens"

Highlight where this was said or suggested please....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Integration was horrible for blacks as a whole, but as individuals we can still achieve a lot. the media just tries really hard to convience you otherwise.

I agree that individuals can acheive alot. But that doesnt mean much when it comes to the betterment of the community IMO.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Kidnap, enslave, torture, dehumanize, murder, and force your beliefs onto da captured to da point where dey devote thier lives and 400 years of following generations lives to it.

Cacs done served up one of da most :whoo: cases of stockholm syndrome packages EVER.

Yes they did that with christianity.....

Who mentioned christianity though?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
ok so playing the waiting game is better for black people. ok, got it.

chill w/ your movements and trying to own your communities and better yourselves. God got this :myman:

:comeon:

Highlight the part where I said to play the waiting game. Go ahead we'll wait....

:camby:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
breh if youre saying that the abrahamic god is THE god, who created everythinhg, then youre saying that every other god that humans have ever worshipped was a story and a lie. how can you have such audacity?

What I will tell you is that there was a being that came the Hebrews. I believe this Being is God Almighty who created everything. As for the other gods I believe they were either false, or simply creation that was worshiped. Not the Creator.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I dont agree with your god talk but what you said is correct. Black people will NEVER be economically free while cacs still run the game, these delusional blacks saying we should focus on money and blalabla :snoop:
Only thing that could work if we all move to the motherland and start out own society with our rules, without money and the profit lifestyle

Hey maybe it could happen. But it would take alot more then it would to just separate. We'd be talking about changing mindstates and institutional policies ALONG with removing the powers that be from their control. Alot more difficult.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Hey maybe it could happen. But it would take alot more then it would to just separate. We'd be talking about changing mindstates and institutional policies ALONG with removing the powers that be from their control. Alot more difficult.
Yea it definitely would take years and years to work how it should, most people couldnt really live without the system they love so much