So according to Rap Genius Quentin Miller is going to die soon (SPOOKY af)

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The going back song on rap genius is apparently about him making connections to biggie on going back to cali and the series of events that happened after he did AKA foreshadowing Quentin's own death

their description of the song:

This song aims to prove that violence is not the answer to solving problems. The sound of a gun being cocked becomes more frequent as the song progresses, meaning that shots are about to be fired, metaphorically or literally? This song is based off of The Notorious B.I.G.’s song, “Going Back to Cali,” except Quinten is going back to Toronto instead of Cali. Throughout the entire song, comparisons are made to Quentin and Biggie. This is the first song released since Quentin did an interview with VLAD.TV confirming that Quentin was beat up by Meek Mill and his crew on Wilshire Blvd. in Los Angeles, the same road where Biggie’s life was taken.

in the song itself:

Biggie Smalls in '96
Biggie Smalls in '97
That was the year that he left us

Why did he have to go back?

When he says why did he have to go back theres the 'gun' soundbyte cause it brought upon biggie smalls' death
that same 'gun' soundbyte can be heard any time he says he's going back to the six in the second verse
the end:

Back to that comfortable room at The Hazelton
Tell my family that I love them if I do not make it back

biggie died on the way to a hotel in Cali. The hazelton is a hotel in Toronto. The line under it is self explanitory

So what do you think? Should Quentin be this shook? Is it :rip: QM? Is Rapgenius overanalyzing the song?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Well Drake did say he was a Sicko...
giphy.gif