So Ancient Egyptians really looked like this?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
232002fd5b5d93609c67f0ab1e73be92.jpg

:deadmanny:
I just threw up a little

Asante

All Star
Daps
Other Ethnic Groups Throughout the vast regions of "Sub Saharan Africa" display the same or respective cultural continuity from ancient Northeast African civilizations

72bd28c115fe02186fc0731cf03e9aaa.jpg
egyptian_pictures_jpg_pagespeed_ce_0v_Gfh_U_w_D3_zpsk5wptba9.jpg
Leopard skin worn by priest and for ceremonial purposes throughout Southern African Bantu's

market
market
AFRICA0029.jpeg

dahomeyRameses.jpg

2qw1pok_zpslaxyjexq.jpg

Top image shows the Fon art on the left hand side, which is reminiscent in its theme, of the ancient Egyptian wall relief of Rameses smiting an enemy on the right hand side. Bottom image shows another example of parallels between west Sahelian/Sub-Saharan art [likely Benin carving] — sporting the head of some carnivorous creature [likely a feline of some sort] on the left hand side, and two ancient Egyptian figurines — one sporting a falcon head, and the other, a feline; what stands out here, is the remarkably similar standing postures, particularly what they are doing with their arms and hands. 

5megrn_zpschstipf1.jpg

costume1.jpg

costume2.jpg

In Togo, Benin and Nigeria, the Kutito (among Gbe speaking people) and Egungun (among Yoruba speaking people) are masked dancing ancestors returning to earth to help and punish living people. Jean Charles Coovi Gomez pointed out that this ceremony was exactly the same as what we know of Kemetic "raising the Djed Pillar Ceremony".Egungun ,the Yoruba name of the ceremony means "bone, skeleton". In Kmt, the Djed pillar was considered as the backbone of the neter Ausar. There is ample evidence for mummification in traditional Africa. Félix Dubois reported it among Songhoi people, M.Delafosse among Baule(Akan) people of Ivory Coast, A.M.L Desplagnes among the Dogon and Mossi, J.C.C.Gomez among the Yoruba.

Mummy of the Obi Ijeh of Idumuoghu,Ibusa, Nigeria From Oscar Pfouma "Histoire culturelle de l'Afrique Noire": 

momie3qz.png

AncientEgyptianPaddleDoll_zpsdsauwjl2.jpg

african-souvenirs-and-gifts-wood-sculpture-princess-fertility-doll_zpslthjrb2t.jpg

AkuabaDollsAshanti_zpshcsmsynd.jpg

On the top, is an ancient Egyptian "paddle" doll, courtesy of the British Museum; in the middle, we have Ashanti examples of the fertility doll, and third image is yet another example of fertility dolls common amongst the Akan.

Fertility dolls are a fairly common theme in Africa, from the Akan speaking groups of Ghana to the Donguena, Evale, Hakawama, Himba, Humbe, Kwanyama, Mukubal, Mwila, Ndimba, Ngambwe, Ovambo and Zemba people of the semi-desert areas of Angola for example, and it appear that the ancient Egyptians were no different in this aspect.

A little trivia on the Egyptian "paddle doll"...

Such dolls are usually found in Upper Egypt and Nubia. When complete they have faces and hair of clay. Hair may also be of faience beads. This one is missing its hair. A number have been found dating to the second half of the 11th Dynasty from tombs in the neighbourhood of Deir el Bahri and are common at Thebes. However, at least two have been found in earlier tombs at Beni Hasan and one at Rifeh. Another was found beneath the Ramesseum at Thebes dating to the 13th Dynasty (Bourriau 1988, 126-127). Most are of 11th Dynasty to Middle Kingdom.

The marks on the body are thought to be tattoos or scarification and the end of the paddle, it has been suggested is an exaggerated pubic area. That such dolls are found mainly in female graves has led Egyptologists to suggest that these are fertility figurines put in graves to ensure fertility in the afterlife. - Courtesy of SWANSEA UNIVERSITY.

calbasse_egypt_nagada_zpsko5tetia.gif

calbasse_afrique_contemporaine_zpsolxpvz8l.png

More Links this time in the form of serekhs in both cases by an object or an animal and while the Kemetic symbols developed into a full writing system where the name could be read,the Beninese kings used theirs as a memory device. 
at51291235_zpskgv8xcae.jpg

Prince Gagni Xesu (1620) is symbolised by a bird and a drum. 
lu512915dc_zps6ygscjnj.jpg

Dyn 0 Kemet King Scorpion. 
xz51291298_zpshyccr697.jpg

King Hwegbeadja (1645–1680) is represented by a fish and a fyke net. 

xc51291706_zps65yw4th5.jpg

Asante

All Star
Daps
It's funny how everyone is posting all types of proof, hieroglyphs, pictures of modern Africans who resemble the Ancient Egyptians

But the cacs are just like "No, they were not black because I said so."

:dead:

All people denying and or attempting to place doubt on the blackness of ancient Kemet should be banned as certified white trolls.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain said it’s pretty much an open secret too that archeological departments rub lightning oils too and that even Egyptian Arabs know the truth

And it’s funny how literal people are with the black classification. Even the darkest black persons is BROWN. They don’t have to be pitch black midnight for the hieroglyphics to corrrlate

We brown up in the sun and our hair gets sun bleached red. People think the red is Irish genetics but look at Angolans.. their hair got red tint in it from the sun sometimes
The red hair came from chemicals used to perserve the bodies over time. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:And white people were hitting the :krs:see they white!
“The hair color of mummies or buried bodies can change. Hair contains a mixture of black-brown-yellow eumelanin and red pheomelanin. Eumelanin is less chemically stable than pheomelanin and breaks down faster when oxidized. It is for this reason that Egyptian mummies have reddish hair. The color of hair changes faster under extreme conditions. It changes more slowly under dry oxidizing conditions (such as in burials in sand or in ice) than under wet reducing conditions (such as burials in wood or plaster coffins).”

Here’s a great article on the whitewashing of artifacts.
Whitewashing Ancient Statues: Whiteness, Racism And Color In The Ancient World

The Disturbing Resilience of Scientific Racism | Science | Smithsonian Magazine

I left archaeology nearly 13 years ago b:c it is hands down, the most racist academic discipline to date. I had a professor, now dead, who worked with colleagues at the Vatican. He said that racism was created by anthropologists in the mid 20th century to justify enslavement of indigenous people and b/c the “Dark Ages” was actually a bunch of Islamic Africans running shyt in Europe.

But never mind all that. The majority of historic African artifacts that point to unassailable greatness have been defaced, destroyed, locked in museums and the Vatican, or in private collections of rich white men who have their own secret order devoted to destroying evidence of African historic presence b/c it jeopardizes the image of Africans as savages.

They wiped paint and skin color off thousands of black artifacts or destroyed them out right. Professors would have viewing parties at their houses and shyt. Museums, curators, Egyptologists, anthropologists...it’s an entire academic organization devoted to maintaining a history of Eurocentrism.

Only students who professed such beliefs were allowed near artifacts. They keep a lot of that shyt under lock and key. And according to some professors who had their careers blacklisted, the government was involved too.

Anybody who even attempts to unravel the bullshyt gets labeled as a joke. Their work is discredited. They can’t publish in any peer reviewed journals.

Archaeology is the founder and historic preservationist of modern day racism.

Daps
Plus, they did DNA results on Ramses III and had to state he was Black so there's that too...

Yep, his paternal haplogroup is E1b1a (Source).

Hmm, that must be a Middle Eastern haplogroup, right? Perhaps Levantine :troll:...

"Haplogroup E-M2 is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is primarily distributed in Sub-Saharan Africa. E-M2 is the predominant subclade in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa and the African Great Lakes, and occurs at moderate frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. E-M2 has several subclades, but many of these subhaplogroups are included in either E-L485 or E-U175. E-M2 is especially common in native Africans speaking Niger-Congo languages and was spread to Southern and Eastern Africa through the Bantu expansion."

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All people denying and or attempting to place doubt on the blackness of ancient Kemet should be banned as certified white trolls.

Like you I don't understand why they haven't been banned. Tbh I strongly suspect they have a relationship with the site owner who I hear is a Cac: that's the only reason they get away with THEIR CONSTANT TROLLING! Actually who's the mod in here-lets ask him directly.
You'll notice its always the same few individuals. Btw, wish I could rep you for the QUALITY KEMETIC KNOWLEDGE YOU'VE DROPPED ON THIS THREAD.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That is a complete fallacy. You should stop it before I expose your ignorance horribly

That ain't fukkin common sense it's Eurocentric rhetoric for a Caucasian cover up of their unnatural origins. Do you need a lesson in this department?

CAUCASION COVER UP? I SAID MIDDLE EASTERN AND BLACK

THE FACT THAT U THINK THERE WAS ONLY ONE RACE BACK IN THEM DAYS IS HILARIOUS

OBVIOUSLY THERE WERE NO WHITE PEOPLE, SO THIS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT A COVER UP

AS FOR REGION DETERMINING RACE, DO U REALLY THINK ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT THE DARKEST PEOPLE ORIGINATE FROM THE HOTTEST CONTINENT? DOESNT TAKE ROCKET SCIENCE TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And not just Egypt either. Christianity too. You have to go to some of the OLDEST artistic renderings of biblical figures such as those found in mystic Christian traditions in Eastern Orthodoxy to find blk madonnas and renderings of what Christ was depicted as before the Great Schism and ecumenical councils rendered God’s image as a brown haired Anglo Saxon.:stopitslime:
9354efc01be79cd1b1e4942d7eee2261.jpg

Egyptian_vs_wall_sculpture.jpg

39d538d6936eec180860365e39d6321d.jpg

5d8260aea34fe2f1f80bc479bc648a14.png

large_ikhetneb.jpg
Look at the paint on the last statue. Gee I wonder what color that was.:mjlol:
Egyptians was rocking lace fronts b4 Beyoncé. :russ:

4440949ffcf8dc0a8f28677bc0e00c5d844c7d13_d21371e7-553a-467f-899f-8ff198db929c_guadalupe_medicineman.jpg

Gorczyn_Black_Madonna_of_Cz%C4%99stochowa.jpg

8636921304_716db3aa2a_z.jpg
Jesus and his brehs.
:francis:
images

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Like you I don't understand why they haven't been banned. Tbh I strongly suspect they have a relationship with the site owner who I hear is a Cac: that's the only reason they get away with THEIR CONSTANT TROLLING! Actually who's the mod in here-lets ask him directly.
You'll notice its always the same few individuals. Btw, wish I could rep you for the QUALITY KEMETIC KNOWLEDGE YOU'VE DROPPED ON THIS THREAD.

NEVER DENIED EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK

BUT TO BELIEVE THERE WAS ONLY 1 RACE IN THEM DAYS IS CRINGEY

41-DA2566-EFD3-4847-A4-D7-E2-DA1223-DCAF.jpg

IF U REALLY THINK THERE WERE NO MIDDLE-EASTERNS AROUND IN EGYPT, YOURE A CERTIFIED DUNCE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What in the fukk is a "Middle Easterner", and particularly a "Middle Eastern" prior the 6th century BC?

Meh....should have been more "Negroid" in the morphological sense..

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT A MIDDLE EASTERN IS

PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THIS:

9551984-1x1-large.jpg

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The red hair came from chemicals used to perserve the bodies over time. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:And white people were hitting the :krs:see they white!
“The hair color of mummies or buried bodies can change. Hair contains a mixture of black-brown-yellow eumelanin and red pheomelanin. Eumelanin is less chemically stable than pheomelanin and breaks down faster when oxidized. It is for this reason that Egyptian mummies have reddish hair. The color of hair changes faster under extreme conditions. It changes more slowly under dry oxidizing conditions (such as in burials in sand or in ice) than under wet reducing conditions (such as burials in wood or plaster coffins).”

Here’s a great article on the whitewashing of artifacts.
Whitewashing Ancient Statues: Whiteness, Racism And Color In The Ancient World

The Disturbing Resilience of Scientific Racism | Science | Smithsonian Magazine

I left archaeology nearly 13 years ago b:c it is hands down, the most racist academic discipline to date. I had a professor, now dead, who worked with colleagues at the Vatican. He said that racism was created by anthropologists in the mid 20th century to justify enslavement of indigenous people and b/c the “Dark Ages” was actually a bunch of Islamic Africans running shyt in Europe.

But never mind all that. The majority of historic African artifacts that point to unassailable greatness have been defaced, destroyed, locked in museums and the Vatican, or in private collections of rich white men who have their own secret order devoted to destroying evidence of African historic presence b/c it jeopardizes the image of Africans as savages.

They wiped paint and skin color off thousands of black artifacts or destroyed them out right. Professors would have viewing parties at their houses and shyt. Museums, curators, Egyptologists, anthropologists...it’s an entire academic organization devoted to maintaining a history of Eurocentrism.

Only students who professed such beliefs were allowed near artifacts. They keep a lot of that shyt under lock and key. And according to some professors who had their careers blacklisted, the government was involved too.

Anybody who even attempts to unravel the bullshyt gets labeled as a joke. Their work is discredited. They can’t publish in any peer reviewed journals.

Archaeology is the founder and historic preservationist of modern day racism.

I've known for a while many if these curators, historians, profs and anthropologists were intel agents. YOUR personal experience with their falsificationist Euro agenda is PRICELESS!?
Sis, I'm sure I speak FOR many when I see the potential for a TRULY EPIC THREAD ON THIS TOPIC.
New thread, pretty pretty please! I know many more would love to learn how the Cacs operate. If anyone else agrees post up here and say so.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I've known for a while many if these curators, historians, profs and anthropologists were intel agents. YOUR personal experience with their falsificationist Euro agenda is PRICELESS!?
Sis, I'm sure I speak FOR many when I see the potential for a TRULY EPIC THREAD ON THIS TOPIC.
New thread, pretty pretty please! I know many more would love to learn how the Cacs operate. If anyone else agrees post up here and say so.
I need to lurk the Root to see if they have any. This topic usually just disgusts me b/c u have so many legions if whites utterly devoted to maintaining the lies in these fields. There are very few blk archaeologists for a reason. I wish I could break into government warehouses and these rich white a$$hole’s houses and see some of the shyt they’ve stolen.

One professor estimated that over 70% of the truly critical most well preserved artifacts are locked away in private collections taken from sites on the blk market.
Some even push the history of mankind back ages. But if u say anything like that ur a kook in the profession.

I don’t trust ANYTHING they publish about us b:c these a$$holes are dirty.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thought everybody in this pic would need sunscreen back then...n would be red n peelin like a muhfukka...

The Cacs really aren't as clever as they think with this Black Identity Switch:the MENA UV INDEX IS TOO HIGH FOR THEM! Which is why the Israeli Impostor Khazarians suffer the highest skin cancer rates GLOBALLY.