So Ancient Egyptians really looked like this?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
No one is being slick. The collective identity of the various ethnic groups in that region known as "Nigerian" or any African nation is a forged identity forced onto Africans recently (in the last century), and in no way reflects any biological affinities.
what??!!! :mjlol:

Are you aware that im born and raised in an African country?! :dahell:

My own tribe has practiced our uniqque tradition and identified as what we are for many CENTURIES, and you gon come here and tell me thats false?

the coli dot com, yall :wow:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to lurk the Root to see if they have any. This topic usually just disgusts me b/c u have so many legions if whites utterly devoted to maintaining the lies in these fields. There are very few blk archaeologists for a reason. I wish I could break into government warehouses and these rich white a$$hole’s houses and see some of the shyt they’ve stolen.

One professor estimated that over 70% of the truly critical most well preserved artifacts are locked away in private collections taken from sites on the blk market.
Some even push the history of mankind back ages. But if u say anything like that ur a kook in the profession.

I don’t trust ANYTHING they publish about us b:c these a$$holes are dirty.

I hope I'm not imposing but Black People need genuine KNOWLEDGE on this ishyt. Look at some of the retarded posts on this thread, Jesus, Mary and Joseph!? In the interests of peace I won't call anyone out but for real some MOFOS here need to log off and LEARN NEW THINGS.
Sis, I hope you can find the time to do an expose on this along these likes:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/boo...g-with-white-supremacy-talking-points.784310/

Thanks in advance.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets not start going into hebrew Israelite babble. Kushytes did not find those empires.

lets stick to africa.

Sir, with all due respect this is another problem we face. Let me quote aan educational psychologist: "the biggest obstacle to learning isn't ignorance but the assumption of knowledge."
All those early Med people WERE THE SAME. Its been proven.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ancient Egyptians were clearly black but the one thing that i never understood is why black ppl claim Cleopatra was black ???

She came from a Macedonian/Greek lineage...

OMFG!?

"Dr Hilke Thuer, from the Austrian Academy of Science, who led the discovery, said: "It is unique in the life of an archaeologist to find the tomb and the skeleton of a member of Ptolemaic dynasty. The results of the forensic examination and the fact that the facial reconstruction shows that Arsinoe had an African mother is a real sensation which leads to a new insight on Cleopatra's family and the relationship of the sisters Cleopatra and Arsinoe."

Cleopatra had African ancestry, skeleton suggests

She nay even have been 100% African. The MSM Cac paper didn't tell us the METHODOLOGY THEY USED. Knowing their mentality and history it wouldn't surprise me.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
CAUCASION COVER UP? I SAID MIDDLE EASTERN AND BLACK

THE FACT THAT U THINK THERE WAS ONLY ONE RACE BACK IN THEM DAYS IS HILARIOUS

OBVIOUSLY THERE WERE NO WHITE PEOPLE, SO THIS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT A COVER UP

AS FOR REGION DETERMINING RACE, DO U REALLY THINK ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT THE DARKEST PEOPLE ORIGINATE FROM THE HOTTEST CONTINENT? DOESNT TAKE ROCKET SCIENCE TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

We're talking about the continent of Africa thousands of years ago. How the fuk weren't they all Black & just different shades of it much like today?

It sounds like you're adopting a cac point of view thinking Africans are only jet Black :mjpls:

Asante

All Star
Daps
The red hair came from chemicals used to perserve the bodies over time. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:And white people were hitting the :krs:see they white!
“The hair color of mummies or buried bodies can change. Hair contains a mixture of black-brown-yellow eumelanin and red pheomelanin. Eumelanin is less chemically stable than pheomelanin and breaks down faster when oxidized. It is for this reason that Egyptian mummies have reddish hair. The color of hair changes faster under extreme conditions. It changes more slowly under dry oxidizing conditions (such as in burials in sand or in ice) than under wet reducing conditions (such as burials in wood or plaster coffins).”

Here’s a great article on the whitewashing of artifacts.
Whitewashing Ancient Statues: Whiteness, Racism And Color In The Ancient World

The Disturbing Resilience of Scientific Racism | Science | Smithsonian Magazine

I left archaeology nearly 13 years ago b:c it is hands down, the most racist academic discipline to date. I had a professor, now dead, who worked with colleagues at the Vatican. He said that racism was created by anthropologists in the mid 20th century to justify enslavement of indigenous people and b/c the “Dark Ages” was actually a bunch of Islamic Africans running shyt in Europe.

But never mind all that. The majority of historic African artifacts that point to unassailable greatness have been defaced, destroyed, locked in museums and the Vatican, or in private collections of rich white men who have their own secret order devoted to destroying evidence of African historic presence b/c it jeopardizes the image of Africans as savages.

They wiped paint and skin color off thousands of black artifacts or destroyed them out right. Professors would have viewing parties at their houses and shyt. Museums, curators, Egyptologists, anthropologists...it’s an entire academic organization devoted to maintaining a history of Eurocentrism.

Only students who professed such beliefs were allowed near artifacts. They keep a lot of that shyt under lock and key. And according to some professors who had their careers blacklisted, the government was involved too.

Anybody who even attempts to unravel the bullshyt gets labeled as a joke. Their work is discredited. They can’t publish in any peer reviewed journals.

Archaeology is the founder and historic preservationist of modern day racism.

:ohhh:
That’s heavy coming from a insider! Not surprising h
The red hair came from chemicals used to perserve the bodies over time. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:And white people were hitting the :krs:see they white!
“The hair color of mummies or buried bodies can change. Hair contains a mixture of black-brown-yellow eumelanin and red pheomelanin. Eumelanin is less chemically stable than pheomelanin and breaks down faster when oxidized. It is for this reason that Egyptian mummies have reddish hair. The color of hair changes faster under extreme conditions. It changes more slowly under dry oxidizing conditions (such as in burials in sand or in ice) than under wet reducing conditions (such as burials in wood or plaster coffins).”

Here’s a great article on the whitewashing of artifacts.
Whitewashing Ancient Statues: Whiteness, Racism And Color In The Ancient World

The Disturbing Resilience of Scientific Racism | Science | Smithsonian Magazine

I left archaeology nearly 13 years ago b:c it is hands down, the most racist academic discipline to date. I had a professor, now dead, who worked with colleagues at the Vatican. He said that racism was created by anthropologists in the mid 20th century to justify enslavement of indigenous people and b/c the “Dark Ages” was actually a bunch of Islamic Africans running shyt in Europe.

But never mind all that. The majority of historic African artifacts that point to unassailable greatness have been defaced, destroyed, locked in museums and the Vatican, or in private collections of rich white men who have their own secret order devoted to destroying evidence of African historic presence b/c it jeopardizes the image of Africans as savages.

They wiped paint and skin color off thousands of black artifacts or destroyed them out right. Professors would have viewing parties at their houses and shyt. Museums, curators, Egyptologists, anthropologists...it’s an entire academic organization devoted to maintaining a history of Eurocentrism.

Only students who professed such beliefs were allowed near artifacts. They keep a lot of that shyt under lock and key. And according to some professors who had their careers blacklisted, the government was involved too.

Anybody who even attempts to unravel the bullshyt gets labeled as a joke. Their work is discredited. They can’t publish in any peer reviewed journals.

Archaeology is the founder and historic preservationist of modern day racism.

That is heavy coming from an insider. My intuition has always pointed to that direction, but I had no way of validating that feeling. I just........these creatures are clearly Devils.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-origin-story-of-the-tamahu-white-people.778339/

fukk them and all persons who cape for them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We're talking about the continent of Africa thousands of years ago. How the fuk weren't they all Black & just different shades of it much like today?

It sounds like you're adopting a cac point of view thinking Africans are only jet Black :mjpls:

NOPE

DIFF REGIONS IN AFRICA GENERALLY GOT DIFF HUES OF BLACK

NOW, CONSIDERING EGYPT IS AT THE END OF AFRICA AND BORDERS THE MIDDLE-EAST, IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE WHY MIDDLE-EASTERNS WOULD RESIDE THERE AND INTERMARRY.. EVEN TODAY, A GOOD PORTION OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN EGYPTIANS CONTAIN AFRICAN DNA. ITS NOT BY COINCIDENCE.

THIS IS WHAT A LOT OF EGYPT LOOKS LIKE TODAY:

6002190e4b1500c046b0d8e55333c84f.jpg

8e439da4b2d19859ef25b550287e3c97.jpg

portrait-egyptian-young-adult-man-outdoors-copy-space-portrait-egyptian-young-adult-man-105835771.jpg

THESE EGYPTIANS ARE CONSIDERED “MIDDLE-EASTERN” .. BUT THERES CLEARLY AFRICAN DNA. NOT HARD TO FIGURE THAT A LOT OF EGYPT LOOKED LIKE THIS BACK N THE DAY.

OF COURSE, THERE WERE PURE BLACK FOLKS AS WELL.. BUT THERE WAS A LIL OF BOTH + LOTS OF MIXING GOIN ON.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
No I don't believe everyone in Africa looked the same prior to European and Arab invasions and anyone that believes that is retarded. Africa is the most diverse continent on the planet. I never implied Egypt wasn't in Africa nor did I imply that everyone in Africa was black except Egypt so idk where you got that from
That isn't the point. The point is everyone in Africa are black, just like everyone in Europe, are white. People from Greece look different than people from Sweden, but they are both still white. People from Egypt don't look like people from Cameroon, but they are both still black.

You said Egyptians are not black. That is false.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Like you I don't understand why they haven't been banned. Tbh I strongly suspect they have a relationship with the site owner who I hear is a Cac: that's the only reason they get away with THEIR CONSTANT TROLLING! Actually who's the mod in here-lets ask him directly.
You'll notice its always the same few individuals. Btw, wish I could rep you for the QUALITY KEMETIC KNOWLEDGE YOU'VE DROPPED ON THIS THREAD.

Duuude.....I said the same thing when I found out that one of the Mods is close friends with Cac conspirators on Egyptsearch who I have been at war with from some years. This mod one starred one of my threads (everybody else gave 5 stars), and made the same moot talking points that known black impersonators and cacs on Egyptsearch were making in regards to my argument (which is that most of Africa was populated as a result of the destruction of Kemet and Nubia and subsequent migrations).

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...iaspora-blacks-african-origins-of-civ.777687/

They cannot refute arguments on my thread, so they collectively gaslight what is being said while still getting their asses kicked. I've begged these bytches to make a legitimate argument against my thread, but they know that I will annihilate them like I do the Cacs on Anthrogenecia, Forum Biodiversity, Historum, Anthroscape, etc etc. I'm like Candyman to these Cacs on those boards. They have me on permanent bans and comment approvals as a menace to their anti black agenda of spreading misinformation of ancient African history. I had a spat with them on this thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anc...ist-front-to-denying-kemets-blackness.780728/

There is DEFINITELY a web of white people on the internet who create platforms that are "pro black", and they with their black impersonators attempt to steer the conversations of genuine black people to mislead the black public. It's much like the paid social media trolls who try to promote certain social-polical agendas (.e. Me too) through pretending to be black or speaking for black people. There is definitely a game that's being orchestrated on many of these "black" platforms.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
YOU SOUND EMOTIONAL LIKE A FEMALE

REGION DETERMINES RACE

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE YOUNG’N
we are talking old dynasty, not before filthy invaders came in.

it would be like native americans saying "we are americans" and then here you come BUT AMERICANS ARE A MIXED NATION THO!

yea later. not the old dynasty.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sir, with all due respect this is another problem we face. Let me quote aan educational psychologist: "the biggest obstacle to learning isn't ignorance but the assumption of knowledge."
All those early Med people WERE THE SAME. Its been proven.

YEA THERE WAS ONLY ONE RACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, RIGHT?

DESPITE WHAT ANCIENT ARTIFACTS DISPLAY

09-C34-D4-B-69-D1-4-C64-8997-405-CAC3-A31-DD.jpg

A563-BA99-EB73-460-D-A5-C6-8-DD285037-C4-C.jpg

THATS WHY NO ONE TAKES BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES SERIOUS

THERES TONS OF UNDENIABLE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT DISPROVES THE “EVERYONE WAS BLACK! NO OTHER RACES!!” THEORY

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
This dude I work with said "we didn't learn about Harriet Turman in my school, I don't even know who she is"

Same dude that said, "I just want things to go back normal"

Lol, cuz they fillin the heads of children with white Egyptians and Jesus, everything else sounds crazy to these fukks.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
we are talking old dynasty, not before filthy invaders came in.

it would be like native americans saying "we are americans" and then here you come BUT AMERICANS ARE A MIXED NATION THO!

yea later. not the old dynasty.

NATIVES ACTUALLY DID HAVE MIXING BACK THEN LOL

THERE WERE PURE BLACK NATIVES, AS WELL AS LIGHTER SKINNED AZTECS ETC.

THE WHITE DID COME WAY LATER, I AGREE WIT U THERE

BUT MULTIPLE RACES IN MOST REGIONS WAS VERY COMMON EVEN BACK THEN.. I DUNO WHY THATS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO FATHOM.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
NATIVES ACTUALLY DID HAVE MIXING BACK THEN LOL

THERE WERE PURE BLACK NATIVES, AS WELL AS LIGHTER SKINNED AZTECS ETC.

THE WHITE DID COME WAY LATER, I AGREE WIT U THERE

BUT MULTIPLE RACES IN MOST REGIONS WAS VERY COMMON EVEN BACK THEN.. I DUNO WHY THATS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO FATHOM.
I will need genetic, actual dna proof of black natives. Black = E haplogroup, red natives = Q. they are some of the purest people on the planet.
Y-Haplogroups-Map.jpg