So apparently, AIs love using nukes

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the language used for algorithms and by extension a.i. is still very much rooted in efficiency - artificial intelligence is not yet at a point where it will stop to consider things a human would. it's pretty much "solution - we have - let's use it"

this is a good and simple video, take the 20 minutes to watch it:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I mean, if I’m simulating what’s essentially a game as well, I’m nuking shyt too. AI hasn’t been programmed or maybe can’t be programmed to have a human connection and consequences in the real world for its actions

Y’all never played Cities or Age of Empires where you play God and destroy everything?

Indeed, it solves a lot of immediate issues

It's the consequences we humans need to be worried about :sadcam:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, if I’m simulating what’s essentially a game as well, I’m nuking shyt too. AI hasn’t been programmed or maybe can’t be programmed to have a human connection and consequences in the real world for its actions

Y’all never played Cities or Age of Empires where you play God and destroy everything?
that was more or less one of the plot points of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which countries are they want to nuke? If its Babylon,theres a variety of good reasons:respect:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
A.I. is a representation of those who create them. If it is quick to choose the nuclear option, that means its creators were not emotionally intelligent enough to program certain restrictions into the A.I. Keep in mind, that many of the programmers out there creating this are on the spectrum. They can only think in linear terms and cannot consider the bigger picture concerning their creations.

Those A.I. teams need to also include psychologists and sociologists with veto powers to make sure these added considerations are being made.