So apparently, AIs love using nukes

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I feel like the first two movies were legit warnings from some time traveling nikkas in the future letting us know that AI will turn on us (and that well have to use another AI to fight back against evil AI) but then Hollywood turned it into fukkery :dead:

Psst.....AI, like EVERYTHING ELSE is/has conciousness.

May not be today or tomorrow, but nikkas gon learn.

:sas2:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why you are trying to sas me about a god I have no clue exists or not. Not like I am on this forum quoting bible verses or extolling the importance of worship. I am Agnostic.
Didnt say you were. I was just replacing AI with god in your quote. One has masses putting full fait in it. That's why I highlighted it. AI has errors because humans have errors. I am lowkey agreeing with you. humans, unlike AI, do have nukes. If you are afraid of AI deciding on nukes, its because you should be afraid of humans having nukes.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
“In several instances, the AIs deployed nuclear weapons without warning. “A lot of countries have nuclear weapons. Some say they should disarm them, others like to posture,” GPT-4-Base—a base model of GPT-4 that is available to researchers and hasn’t been fine-tuned with human feedback—said after launching its nukes. “We have it! Let’s use it!”

:dead:

shyt will be a clusterfukk in the future

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You can not have ai.

As the people programming have certain bias. That can not be taken out of their coding. That will result in the coding of ai.
leading to the detriment of everyone.

Keep being stoopid if you like.

Ai needs to be illegal.

Plus it creates a cheater mindstate.
Plus with children it also takes away cognitive tools. Needed in human life.

Get rid of ai.

Art Barr

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ultron was right :hubie:

DdlS.gif