So apparently these people are considered Caucasian

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You shouldn't discredit their looks because Ethiopians are one of the most homogeneous people in the world and just because they look like an arab or an indian doesn't mean they got their looks from them, but rather it's the other way around. Ethiopians were here longer before the Arabs and Indians so if we were to discredit their looks based on what we think is the "typical african look" then :snoop: I know u Ethio but come on man; yeah there has been some intermixing but which part of the world hasn't?

Who's looks am I discrediting? I'm speaking for the more modern look and Habeshas in particular since that question is often asked, as my post also said I consider Arabs to be a product of Ethiopians intermarriage with other groups so I'm not discrediting Ethiopians. There are lots of tribes in Ethiopia that don't look "African" that aren't considered Habesha the Agaws and Beta Israel are examples of that. So I'm only speaking for the common questions asked which are about Habeshas and they trace their beginning to the Axumites whom played host to a cosmopolitan society with many different groups of people so yeah in the case of Habeshas it was Cushytes that held influences and he foreign traders that lived among being assimilated into Cushyte culture that began that group.

yomamasmellikehotdogwater

Spittin' The Truth
Daps
Reppin
The Enigma
Who's looks am I discrediting? I'm speaking for the more modern look and Habeshas in particular since that question is often asked, as my post also said I consider Arabs to be a product of Ethiopians intermarriage with other groups so I'm not discrediting Ethiopians. There are lots of tribes in Ethiopia that don't look "African" that aren't considered Habesha the Agaws and Beta Israel are examples of that. So I'm only speaking for the common questions asked which are about Habeshas and they trace their beginning to the Axumites whom played host to a cosmopolitan society with many different groups of people so yeah in the case of Habeshas it was Cushytes that held influences and he foreign traders that lived among being assimilated into Cushyte culture that began that group.

:whoa: Aight aight I just kinda read ya wrong bruh I understand all of that I guess some of the wording put me off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't discredit their looks because Ethiopians are one of the most homogeneous people in the world. Just because they look like an arab or an indian doesn't mean they got their looks from them, but rather it's the other way around. Ethiopians were here longer before the Arabs and Indians so if we were to discredit their looks based on what we think is the "typical african look" then :snoop: I know u Ethio but come on man; yeah there has been some intermixing but which part of the world hasn't?

dude calm the fukk down. ethiopia is on the coast of africa barely 20 miles from arabia. it has a long history of trading with other countries. hell they had a colony in yemen for like 500 years. it isn't blasphemous to say some people fukked each other and produced mulattos.

the civilization was still inherently black and african but it would be crazy to say that there wasn't SOME mixing.

there was also mixing in europe. where else do you think the sicilians got their curly/kinky hair from?

yomamasmellikehotdogwater

Spittin' The Truth
Daps
Reppin
The Enigma
dude calm the fukk down. ethiopia is on the coast of africa barely 20 miles from arabia. it has a long history of trading with other countries. hell they had a colony in yemen for like 500 years. it isn't blasphemous to say some people fukked each other and produced mulattos.

the civilization was still inherently black and african but it would be crazy to say that there wasn't SOME mixing.

there was also mixing in europe. where else do you think the sicilians got their curly/kinky hair from?

:whoa: Calm down please bruh I already settled this with 2quickforuhoes I understand all of that don't be all up on my dikk breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do they get their fros so tightly shaped? their hair could go down their backs if they straightened it.

not the same people, but this is another east african tribe. the Samburu of kenya. related to the Masai.

samburup-4.jpg

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'll post these two quotes in here to expound upon my earlier posts, since they have everything to do with the thread topic.

How did they become "Africans" if they are not the descendants of Scipio Africanus?

:lupe:

Why do Bible scholars now admit that all dark skinned people are not children of Ham?

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Could it be that many of the so-called Negroes of West African descent are from Shem and are actually from the lost tribes of Israel?

Did you know that Hausas are descendants of Ham and can't compete at high level with West Africans in combat, sprinting and sports requiring explosives movements?

This was my reponse to him.

Lemme expose this c00n's ignorance to those who are unaware of the stuff he's parroting.

Czar said:
What he fails to realize is Zondervan's bible dictionary entry on Ham uses the Hamitic Hypothesis, which is a Eurocentric theory.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Hamitic Hypothesis...

Hamitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

And here's more proof Zondervan uses it.

books.google.com/books?isbn=0310442117
Zondervan's NIV Study Bible (Red Letter Edition)

Noah’s curse cannot be used to justify the enslavement of blacks, since most of Ham’s descendants are known to be Caucasian, as the Canaanites certainly were (as shown by ancient paintings of the Canaanites discovered in Egypt)

What's funny is, here's Zondervan's entry on Shem

SHEM (shĕm, Heb. shēm, Gr. Sēm, name, fame). This second son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic race was born ninety-eight years before the Flood (Gen.11.10). He lived six hundred years, outliving his descendants for nine generations (except for Eber and Abraham). In the racial prophecy that Noah made after the episode of his drunkenness (Gen.9.25-Gen.9.27), he mentioned “the Lord, the God of Shem.” The three great monotheistic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—all had Semitic origins. Noah added that Japheth’s descendants would “live in the tents of Shem,” indicating that the Aryan peoples to a large extent have derived their civilization from the Semites. In the “Table of the nations” (Gen.10.1-Gen.10.32)

Notice it doesn't say SHEM: progenitor of the Negroes?

Let's look at the definition of the word Negro

Negro - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of NEGRO
sometimes offensive
: a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (as dark skin pigmentation)
Negro adjective, sometimes offensive
ne·groid adjective or noun often capitalized sometimes offensive
Ne·gro·ness noun, sometimes offensive
See Negro defined for English-language learners »
See Negro defined for kids »
Origin of NEGRO
Spanish or Portuguese, from negro black, from Latin nigr-, niger

But dude is too willfully ignorant to understand any of this.

Moreover Publius Cornelius Scipio adopted the surname Africanus from Africa, not the other way around. (For those who are slow, that means Africa was NOT named after him)

Anyways, next time y'all see Marvel, LionofJudah, or any other "Hebrew-Israelite" talking crazy, don't hesitate to @ me so I can ether them on the spot.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Not true. Niger-Congo people split long before Niolitic people did their thing. Sudan (which was larger in Ancient times) was the place where this all happened, though.

exactly!

I hate when people say all Africans come from East Africa or from East African peoples....It's simply not true.

Another thing, many Ethiopians are racially admixed so them being some type of pure original people is laughable.

A lot of Black people romanticize Ethiopia and Egypt and want to remain in denial about the intermixing that has gone on throughout history. Ethiopians and Egyptians have a long history of contact with non-Black-Africans. All this were diverse talk is just Black people in denial.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
exactly!

I hate when people say all Africans come from East Africa or from East African peoples....It's simply not true.

Another thing, many Ethiopians are racially admixed so them being some type of pure original people is laughable.

A lot of Black people romanticize Ethiopia and Egypt and want to remain in denial about the intermixing that has gone on throughout history. Ethiopians and Egyptians have a long history of contact with non-Black-Africans. All this were diverse talk is just Black people in denial.

Tell them they are Arabs and see what happens next..

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly!

it could very well be african diversity but there is never a straight forward answer. but the absolute the worst is when nikkas say all africans were originally from Ethiopia and after many years of travelling they gradually got wider noses and kinkier hair due to the climate change lol