So apparently these people are considered Caucasian

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'll never understand Eurocentric obsession with claiming Northeast African populations, specifically those from the horn. They're Afro-Asiatic; DNA wise 80% Eastern African. 20% Southwestern Asian. 100% indigenous East African.

Also...
somalidnabig.jpg

ethiopiandna.jpg

30u6z5e.jpg

There African, people... Nothing else.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How can people not from the Caucus mountains be considered Caucasian? I think cacs just want to claim Western Asian, North African, South Asian and Cushytic achievments.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Some are racially "caucasian"…I think someone like Hallie Selassie for example would be categorized that way.

They're still African though

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
How can people not from the Caucus mountains be considered Caucasian? I think cacs just want to claim Western Asian, North African, South Asian and Cushytic achievments.

Since white people started ruling the world from the Greek Empire, they have changed their identity.and the identity of the most important people, the real Israelites to cause confusion. White people are the children Esau. Esau is Edom. They are Edmonites. Even they have recently admitted that white traits are fairly new to this world. That is proven in the Bible with the birth of Esau, the fraternal (not identical) twin brother of Jacob. The first area he inherited was Edom/Mount Seir, where he dwelt in the caves of the mountains.

Treasury_sm.jpg

Petra (aka Mount Seir). Ancient Edom, located in modern day Jordan territory. The top has an eagle structure, the symbol of all Edomite empires including the USA. The columns and the obtuse triangle above the column look familiar.....

2012-03-02-TheWhiteHouse.jpg

The White House
Esau is seems to like this type of build. Similar building architect can be found throughout the US, Greece, Rome, and all through Europe. Edomites don't change.

edom+petra+Street_of_Facades,_Petra.jpg

Caves built in Mount Seir by Edomites in the area of Ancient Edom, territory of modern day Jordan.

This was before Edomites moved on to the Caucasus mountains, where you guessed it...they lived in caves as well. Back when Esau was born, the world population was very very small. Check resources on the population of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population_estimates

.As population grew, people began to settle further away from the middle east and egypt. Edomites settled in the mountains outside of the middle east, closer to Europe and spread out from there. Arabs (descendants of Ismail) eventually took over the ancient area of Edom and it became Jordan.

Habakkuk 2
2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

Edomites, we know who you are. Start running because your time is coming to an end :ufdup:

Daps
I believe the first Caucasoids may have been Black skinned before leaving Africa.

p4wKpie.jpg

Mongoloids probably were part of Khoisan looking blacks who separated and 1 group migrating out of Africa to East Asia as while the other migrate to South Africa.