So are we gonna ignore Oran "Juice" Jones is back or am I late?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Thanks breh. I've scared my own family before with this kinda stuff (as I'm sure you have as well).

I plan to post some threads documenting my experiences with hallucinations, exploding head syndrome, social isolation and what it's like to be disassociated from reality. Oh the stories:banderas:.
Please understand that your life is as unique as a fingerprint...more so, even.

I tend to believe every life is like it's own universe in the sense that no one will ever perceive the world in the way Oran "Juice" Jones perceives it.

Think about what that actually means. If your life were to end, it would be as if, from your perspective, the entire universe the way YOU perceive it, ends. You may not be in control of the various elements having a pull on your life but you are in control of very important aspects of how and what you perceive.

You have the entire universe in your perspective - whether there is some spiritual element to that or not, it's beautiful and you should know that as screwed up as the world is, even on an anonymous forum such as the Coli where people can be callous and cruel, people actually care about you, breh.

You are a human being like all of us, like me, and because we share that, I hope the best for you, as my relative.

It's an everyday struggle but I want you to keep fighting and get all the support you need to get to a happy space.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A bit more personal on my end -

I was in a very dark place when both my brother and mother died within the same 1 year and half span.

I wrote this when I started to fully grasp why my life should be important to me after understanding that by having a family and people I care about - they are a big reason for my existence having purpose.

I hope it gives you some comfort. Maybe it could be a child, a significant other or a pet or friend - find purpose within yourself and find purpose by being something to someone. :salute:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Quite frankly, I think a lot of people are fake empathetic.

Yeah imma be mad ruthless and callous but don't kill yourself bruh. fukk that.
Even if for selfish purposes, if you or I or some other Coli poster is fake empathetic but it is perceived in a positive way and helps another...well, you keep being fake, my nikka. :yeshrug:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
I regret posting that stupid shyt
35jxmaf.jpg

Just know I'm getting all the help I need to improve my situation. I explained things in the random thoughts thread.

I'm good yall. Thanks for the support.
:salute:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I regret posting that stupid shyt
35jxmaf.jpg

Just know I'm getting all the help I need to improve my situation. I explained things in the random thoughts thread.

I'm good yall. Thanks for the support.
Bro, it's done.

Don't regret it.

It actually provided a deep moment for the Coli.

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
Funnily enough I was browsing thecoli yesterday and it hit me "Wow, that nikka really gone huh? :mjcry:"

About 30 minutes later I scrolled through a thread, saw him post, and did a fukkin double take cause I thought I was buggin out.

I hit the: :ohhh: :leostare: :what: :stopitslime: :gladbron: :wow: :dahell: :myman: :martin:

All simultaneously.

Daps
Quite frankly, I think a lot of people are fake empathetic.

Yeah imma be mad ruthless and callous but don't kill yourself bruh. fukk that.
Frankly, I'm just making a general statement. Trolling is funny and all but sometimes we need to reach out and help one another because white supremacist, lgbtq, feminists are already picking us off or destroying our character.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Thanks breh. I've scared my own family before with this kinda stuff (as I'm sure you have as well).

I plan to post some threads documenting my experiences with hallucinations, exploding head syndrome, social isolation and what it's like to be disassociated from reality. Oh the stories:banderas:.

Man, I've had to deal with that shyt my entire life. I still do but I'm not going to let that shyt win. I'm going to enjoy myself while I'm here. I have all of eternity to be dead. Anyway, you ever need to talk you know nikkas are here for you

Also :dame: