So are we holding Dame to a standard this year or does he get to play the perpetual underdog? Again

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well when you in essence cry yourself onto all star and all nba teams by virtue of that fact alone he should have a bigger target on his back. :manny:

It's a 2 way street, if you feel that you are deserving of the accolades befitting a franchise player then you have to take the criticisms and accountability that entails too :mjgrin:

Since you did quote the post, care to address what was said/asked in it?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is where I get annoyed by NBA fans. His team isn't good enough to make real noise, period. Not out West.

Again...I repeat...TEAM. fukk you acting like Dame is holding the Blazers back or something?

If you can't single handedly beat the best team ever you are a bum. That is the standard.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
His team isn’t good enough because he and his contract holds them back. He ain’t in that level. He isn’t a number one on a title team.

His team is better than the Rockets team that Harden had once CP3 went down.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
CJ
Nurk
Hood
Trent
Roco
Kanter
Collins finna be back
Picked up Derrick Jones
Melo still good for 15
Simons still developing

Like dude that is more than enough to at the very least make the conference finals and be competitive and not get swept like they annually do....this is all assuming Dame is the player y’all alleged him to be

:dwillhuh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When we has a team comparable to the 2015-2019 warriors because were comparing him to steph then we can really evaluate his standing

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You had the '14'/'15 Warriors winning the ship before the season started?
Nope. I had the spurs repeating. Pop ruined the playoffs by tanking vs the pels the final regular season game.

Also i did not have their foes sustain key injuries either