So Brett Favre was just havin fun out there with the state of Mississippi welfare money

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
5b50b2e2c3fcd.image.jpg
Spoiler that shyt! :damn:

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yes sir...:wow:.

Brother worth millions of dollars and you don't have to work the rest of your life. Yet you want to do criminal activity to look cool..:wow: to folks who probably already think your cool cause of who your brother is....:wow:
That’s like Bill Clinton’s brother selling drugs while he was governor:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All it does is give Trump ammunition when he came out and said that a lot of these states financial problems are their own doing. It also doesn’t help that there’s in house fighting going on right now in the Mississippi government over who gets to control the relief funds and how it should be allocated.

Poor money management over the years is about catch up with a lot of these states and the people that are/were in charge. Especially since budgets are decimated and they can’t use the Cares Act Fund to make up the difference.

Yeah, I was thinking about how this destroys the narrative, "We shouldn't give money to those poor people they'll waste it!" when the rich people in charge are wasting and corrupt with it way more....but those right-wing idiots will just switch the narrative to, "This just proves government is incompetent and corrupt!" when it is THEIR government that is incompetent and corrupt.

Daps
Damn Brett's sister was Miss Teen Mississippi?

BrandiFavre10.jpg

I don't care how much older and drugged up she is here, I can't imagine she was ever a looker

:scust:

Mississippi, hold this L

Yea that’s remarkable fall off.

She’s not listed as a Miss Mississippi Teen winner. I wonder if she was stripped or the Favre’s were just being their scumbagish selves.

Miss Mississippi Teen USA - Wikipedia

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Mississippi doesn't seem concerned about making Brett pay back the rest. That's likely why he hasn't nor cares to pay back the rest as they haven't said a word to him about it. Probably told him to pay back the $500,000 and we'll call it even.

The DiBiase family is a different story though as figured that they were going to go after DiBiase Jr. at some point after they tried to sieze the house he sold last year.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

:smugfavre:

Brett lookin like he was in some corrupt shyt:ohhh:

shyt like this is why i keep trying to tell people in my real life, and TLR on here, you steady worry about pocket watching a poor family eat steak and lobster with an EBT card while rich a$$holes like this rip off millions with no repercussion or outrage

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt like this is why i keep trying to tell people in my real life, and TLR on here, you steady worry about pocket watching a poor family eat steak and lobster with an EBT card while rich a$$holes like this rip off millions with no repercussion or outrage

Because unfortunately the rich operate under a different set of rules than the poor do. It sucks, but unfortunately that's just how the world works.