So @Calixprynce is a undercover c00n from a city nobody ever heard of Duarte an hour away from LA

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I don't even know bruh

nikka u a bytch! :russ:

tell these mfs what really happened. You reported me like you always do ..... then wanna run up in here like you dont know what happen

nikka i bet you a snitch in real life . p*ssy ass nikka u could never be me . :scusthov:

how it feel to know a young nikka from the streets got you feelin played. Got more hoes than you , more street rep than you , prolly got a better career than you

I'd wanna be me too , buster ass mark nikka

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka u a bytch! :russ:

tell these mfs what really happened. You reported me like you always do ..... then wanna run up in here like you dont know what happen

nikka i bet you a snitch in real life . p*ssy ass nikka u could never be me . :scusthov:

how it feel to know a young nikka from the streets got you feelin played. Got more hoes than you , more street rep than you , prolly got a better career than you

I'd wanna be me too , buster ass mark nikka

nikka get off my dikk bruh yeah I reported yo ass you talking hanging muthafukkas from trees what the fukk is wrong with you stop quoting me I don't got time today

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikka get off my dikk bruh yeah I reported yo ass you talking hanging muthafukkas from trees what the fukk is wrong with you stop quoting me I don't got time today

so mark ass nikka, when mfs ask you a question you tell them the truth bytch. " I don't know what he did" you a fakkit ass bytch . I hope some Buffalo cac teach you and only you a lesson :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so mark ass nikka, when mfs ask you a question you tell them the truth bytch. " I don't know what he did" you a fakkit ass bytch . I hope some Buffalo cac teach you and only you a lesson :mjlol:

Shut the fukk up bruh you sound stupid as fukk I'm really not in the mood for this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Shut the fukk up bruh you sound stupid as fukk I'm really not in the mood for this shyt.

meanwhile yo dead fam still smokin :therethere:

u cant fucc with me nikka nerd. I'll sticc u in the necc with a melted down toothbrush . Plus NO bytches fucc with you . I'm literally that nikka you and yo nikka nerds wanna be
:mjlol: