So @Calixprynce is a undercover c00n from a city nobody ever heard of Duarte an hour away from LA

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I take this back.:francis:

like I said, @DrexlersFade never been up at 2AM sharpenin his tool on the concrete floor while the homies watched out for the guards

nikka never walked into a dayroom of 100 mfs , cut the TV off, stand on the softseats and hold court .

nikka never hopped a yard gate with 2 homies and ran all the way to the other unit where the mexicans was , jumped their gate and kicced it off screaming "FUCC SKRAPS"

I'm just a different nikka . I'd wanna be me 3
:francis:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
meanwhile yo dead fam still smokin :therethere:

u cant fucc with me nikka nerd. I'll sticc u in the necc with a melted down toothbrush . Plus NO bytches fucc with you . I'm literally that nikka you and yo nikka nerds wanna be
:mjlol:

You got it bruh

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like I said, @DrexlersFade never been up at 2AM sharpenin his tool on the concrete floor while the homies watched out for the guards

nikka never walked into a dayroom of 100 mfs , cut the TV off, stand on the softseats and hold court .

nikka never hopped a yard gate with 2 homies and ran all the way to the other unit where the mexicans was , jumped their gate and kicced it off screaming "FUCC SKRAPS"

I'm just a different nikka . I'd wanna be me 3
:francis:

You so fake sharpening a toothbrush you ain't sharpened shyt..

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
How does it feel to be on my dikk in public you sweating me son.

yet how many threads you made about me ?

" he he he my shyt talking partner" shut yo fakkit ass up . :hhh: everytime I put you in yo place . I been doing this wolfing shyt in real correctional facilities before this site was even made

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and what prison you been to ? thought so , weenie ass nikka. yo parents raised a bytch nikka

Elmira cayuga Auburn Wende state prison you punk bytch

I'll smack the shyt outta you than fukk your girl mom granma your aunts and sisters all up they asses while they bent over at the same time muthafukka game over you lose now begone groupie bytch

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Elmira cayuga Auburn Wende state prison you punk bytch

I'll smack the shyt outta you than fukk your girl mom granma your aunts and sisters all up they asses while they bent over at the same time muthafukka game over you lose now begone groupie bytch

all of a sudden you googling prisons . bytch I put years , actual CDCR # , actual units , I can post actual pictures from visiting , I can post my actual diploma from inside

shut yo lying ass up . I already slugged yo dead ones , you dont got the rep to slug me :mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
all of a sudden you googling prisons . bytch I put years , actual CDCR # , actual units , I can post actual pictures from visiting , I can post my actual diploma from inside

shut yo lying ass up . I already slugged yo dead ones , you dont got the rep to slug me :mjlol:
That was the first thing that came to mind. This nikka Googled prisons :skip:

#lame

Jaden S.

Calabasas, The Coolest, my father is 2Pac
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere pawgin in Calabasas,California
you a cac thats using a slur against yo own people . You fasho an indentured servant to blk ppl in Reno:mjlol:
You survived thecoli hit squad? They sent their best and u still standing:wow:
HelpfulWideFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif