so chris brown ex karrueche was taking secret trips to Toronto to see drake

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I would agree but you're wrong. She got a lil tootie booty on her. Ass ain't phat but she got something to work with.

You put Taylor Swift and Karate in sweatpants and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I know that the whole Insta-Thick chicks are over saturating the market but no need to go to the opposite extreme.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
B4UJrFZCMAAqaui.jpg

This dude is bipolar for real, watch them get back together next week and some of you were :cape: for him :mjlol:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm just waiting for the day Chris brown is on CNN in a white escalade and karruche lifeless body is being taken out of a LA mansion.

Women will always do the one thing you don't want em yo do if you reveal that to them.

Don't eat that apple :youngsabo:

Do anything but don't cheat

Do anything but don't hang around insert

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
why
B4UJrFZCMAAqaui.jpg

This dude is bipolar for real, watch them get back together next week and some of you were :cape: for him :mjlol:

he a simp for real

that shyt is ingrained in him

all that entertainment propaganda controlling him
tv/music
feeds people tha ideal that you are supposed to go thru drama with your mate
argue
then the man is supposed to trick on the female to win her back

the female supposed to put up with whatever the dude does and be a ride or die chick

this emotional ass shyt is sick

:scust:

him and The Game are some emotional ass bloods:mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel sorry for him or her. A lot of these artist don't know how to be relationships, they just switch partners like you would change a tshirt.

Some of you don't understand the concept of loyalty or have never engaged in the act...chris brown is tge pot calling the kettle black.

Really loyalty... I don't think he knows what it mean to even expect it from someone else :mjlol:

These rappers/singers know the typw of relationships they get into so I can't sau I feel bad for him. As for karatcake...you allow someone to disrespect you for tje span of your relationship and then want to cry about it when he closes the door. :scust:
lmao @karatcake