So darling of the Alt Right Joe Rogan has a half Black step daughter?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:ohhh:

It's been a while since I've seen the thread(it was either on Reddit:scust: or LSA:hhh:), but I'll post the info I can find.

Google "Jessica Schimmel". That's Rogan's wife. She is the daughter of the late comedian Robert Schimmel. Schimmel is the son of Holocaust survivors per NPR Choice page

I remember reading this after hearing Joe try to convince progressive Abby Martin that Nazis should be platformed and that black people can simply "debate" our way out of a potential genocide and thinking to myself "Despite having Holocaust-surviving in-laws, you're STILL stupid enough to argue this shyt?" :mindblown:"

Timestamped...it goes for about 3 and a half, 4 minutes before he starts playing one person PR team for Jordan Peterson.

I definitely made one mistake in my post. The stepchild is a daughter named Kayja, not a son. Her biological father was apparently Dino from H-Town. Notice the name tagged in this Instagram post.

tumblr_nk7ox6Neq61r6igbuo1_1280.jpg

Looks like the same woman and kids Rogan is with here.

ufc-commentator-joe-rogan-out-and-about-in-beverly-hills-with-his-F75NAR.jpg

That's about all I could find. Internet super sleuths typically do a good on this type of thing. It may not be 100% accurate, though :yeshrug:

:francis:

I'm well aware of his background. I'm also a health nut with quite a bit of training. I'm a younger, bigger man as well. I'm cool just as long as none of his UFC friends are around :sadcam:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Unfortunately that girl is going the bedwench route. Seems like her pops was around, but he was pawging anyway. I wonder what kinda slick shyt Suspected white supremacist bullshyt Joe Rogan said around her.

Some of these people will tell you what people say about black people it to them
but you really don't want to know :francis: