So darling of the Alt Right Joe Rogan has a half Black step daughter?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What alt right stuff has roegan said?
He has given them a platform numerous times, which is shameful enough.

This isn't even mentioning times where he played devils advocate to defend alt-right philosophy, as well as the shade he has thrown at black people for more than 10 years now, especially as it pertains to mma

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
What alt right stuff has roegan said?
if he was the type to give a platform to the alt right and also guys like Michael Eric Dyson, Angela Rye, Cornel West or even Tariq Nasheed then I wouldn't agree with that label

but he seems to only give a platform to those on the alt right

like seriously....if u can give a platform to a complete clown like Milo Yiannopoulos then why are you hesitant to get Tariq Nasheed up on there?

until he changes up the type of guest he has up there he deserves the label, hes a propaganda tool

but he won't because he's a fake woke racist cac

with whom occasionally says some interesting sh1t that i occasionally agree with......

still a racist tho

His dumb step daughter deserves to be chris browned by that cac shes dating simply for dating a cac

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Lol most biracials outside the hood are:mjpls:
Got you, was asking the question seriously and I agree with you. You said biracial, like all in general. My daughter was raised by me and mine. Outside some of they white immediate family, my kids don't fukk with white people.

When they read or hear about Black injustice, they get on they "This why I hate white people." I need to have my oldest post on here :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So Joe Rogan raised Dino from H-Town's daughter? :dwillhuh:

H-Town's Dino Conner, R&B artist, dies at 28

Lot of factoids about the group in this article.

- Signed by Luke Campbell as only R&B act
-Twin brother was in the group
-8 million records sold, most of any non-major label act from Houston
-Just finished a comeback album when killed in car crash. SUV ran red light which is all to common in Houston.
- This was only child

Yes, somehow Joe Rogan is step father :mindblown:....

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
if he was the type to give a platform to the alt right and also guys like Michael Eric Dyson, Angela Rye, Cornel West or even Tariq Nasheed then I wouldn't agree with that label

but he seems to only give a platform to those on the alt right

like seriously....if u can give a platform to a complete clown like Milo Yiannopoulos then why are you hesitant to get Tariq Nasheed up on there?

until he changes up the type of guest he has up there he deserves the label, hes a propaganda tool

but he won't because he's a fake woke racist cac

with whom occasionally says some interesting sh1t that i occasionally agree with......

still a racist tho

His dumb step daughter deserves to be chris browned by that cac shes dating simply for dating a cac

When did he say he doesn't want those black pundits on his show? Maybe I missed a Twitter conversation, but did he actually say he doesn't want Umar or Tariq on his show?

He may know where his bread is buttered, but I'm still waiting for Breakfast Club to have a voice in the alt-right on the show. Then think about how few black conservativesor Republican have actually been on the Breakfast Club. Why is the black experience relegated to one political party?

That's what sux about safe space-ism...it's great on one level, cause you get reinforcement of messages, but what makes it great can also be it's tragic flaw, in that you can't have honest open conversations with people you think you will 100% disagree with.

Those are some of the best interviews, when you bring people together whose ideologies supposedly clash......and what happens 50% of time they end up agreeing on a lot if shiit.

Last edited: