So....does DJ gets GSP'd? (12/3/16) UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale: Mighty Mouse vs. Tim Elliot

Who wins the main event?

• Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Tim Elliot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main Card:

Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson vs. Tim Elliot
Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo
Jake Ellenberger vs. Jorge Masvidal
Ion Cutelaba vs. Jared Cannonier
Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis
Brandon Moreno vs. Ryan Benoit

Prelims:

Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall
Rob Font vs. Matt Schnell
Dong Hyun Kim(the other one, lol) vs. Brendan O'Reilly
Kailin Curran vs. Jamie Moyle

Pretty good card with names in the prelims...Mighty Mouse is a huge favorite but Elliot is such an awkward fighter. You would imagine it would be big flyweight who can fight on the feet or the ground and will do anything at any given time that would give MM his toughest fight. I think Demetrious struggles but gets a decision....maybe even a split.

I got Cejudo in the co-main...I think he's special and he probably learned alot from his last fight...Joe's been around the block and it's only so long that you can be the Jon Fitch of a division.

Ellenberger and Jorge is a 50/50 fight, IMO, but I'll go with Jorge...you just can't depend on Jake anymore.

Who yall got?

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
I got Demetrius by dominant decision I dont see anybody on mouse level cept for that asian dude he faced awhile back but he got awhile to see him

Benevidez by a close decision Cejudo just looks like he gon screw up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sara McMann should really be the best women's bw around...

A massive Olympic silver medalist in wrestling...in probably the worst division in the sport...if she loses to Davis, I can't speak of some alleged "potential" anymore.

Cannonier. ..the black breh that refers to himself as the "kill gorilla" :francis:....b/w him and "the black beast"...I'm starting to question the brothas in MMA :snoop:

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
Pretty good card with names in the prelims...Mighty Mouse is a huge favorite but Elliot is such an awkward fighter. You would imagine it would be big flyweight who can fight on the feet or the ground and will do anything at any given time that would give MM his toughest fight. I think Demetrious struggles but gets a decision....maybe even a split.
I think Demetrious Johnson is too serious about his studying to get bothered by awkward styles, to me he wins easily, possibly with a KO/TKO.

Cejudo, I've never been really too keen on him, I think he might take it though unless his ego got hurt when he lost to DJ.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I expect DJ to win easily. Elliot is scrappy, so he could make it entertaining at least.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
We need some late year fukkery! I hope Elliot pulls off the upset.
:pachaha:

Sidenote: I'll be online tonight (UFC 2/PS4) for those who want these hands. DM for gamername.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We need some late year fukkery! I hope Elliot pulls off the upset.
:pachaha:

Sidenote: I'll be online tonight (UFC 2/PS4) for those who want these hands. DM for gamername.
I ain't a fan of DJ but why would you want that for the sport or a division that needs all the help it can get to be relevant and exciting

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Elliot is gonna get killed. I got DJ by KO or submission in 2.

I got Cejudo by decision

Masvidal by decision

McMann by submission

Moreno

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Curran is cute as but she's not much of a fighter. I think she gets her walking papers

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ryan Hall:mjlol:

His fighting style:mjlol:

Don't know what to expect from this guy:mjlol:

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
Nvm guys this is actually genius, he knows Maynard is never going to get into his guard and he'll back off everytime, that way anytime maynard gets into boxing range he just resets and tries to keep him away with kicks again :wow:

this shyt is like your cousin that keeps on using the overpowered move in fighting games :wow: