So....does DJ gets GSP'd? (12/3/16) UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale: Mighty Mouse vs. Tim Elliot

Who wins the main event?

• Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Tim Elliot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Thought Maynard had retired, never been the same since the 3rd Edgar fight. This hall dude embarrassed him, look old and befuddled in there

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That training with Wonderboy got Hall's kicking game looking nice, needs to at least develop his hands tho

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
Low-key felt sorry for Maynard. Why didn't he just take his chances on top in the last minute. He had to know he was down on the cards.
bruh, hall's legs were twisted around him in otherwordly fashion 2 seconds after he went in his guard, shyt looked like an optical illusion.

Maynard bailed out of it real quick, didn't want any part in that shadow realm jiu jitsu :hubie:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If he gets power and better kicks, he will sleep people. Other fighters have to take a chance and BJJ him. It is MMA.

You fight to your strength.
:beli:Miss me with that it's MMA shyt a different ref could look at the situation and halt the fight giving him a warning to cut it out, engage or else a point will be deducted if it happens again

A lot of the time it looked like bad form :hubie:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Low-key felt sorry for Maynard. Why didn't he just take his chances on top in the last minute. He had to know he was down on the cards.
I didn't, he's always had poor fight IQ and who is giving him career advice?? He looks horrible at FW. I hate seeing these vets lose to newbies on prelims though. The game is cruel

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
I didn't, he's always had poor fight IQ and who is giving him career advice?? He looks horrible at FW. I hate seeing these vets lose to newbies on prelims though. The game is cruel
Ryan Hall looked like he was the next puzzle to solve in the UFC though. Kinda like how Wonderboy seemed to have an infaillible strategy.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So, the guy with the most significant strikes and the better shots, wasn't engaging?
when he'd fall to the ground? Did you see any engaging as he spread his legs?
He beat Maynard on the feet.
who is disputing that?
Maynard should have taken a chance and gone on the ground and imposed a ground and pound.
if he had reservations about testing Ryan's jitz why should he venture there? The bigger question was if Ryan was having his way standing why flop?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ryan Hall looked like he was the next puzzle to solve in the UFC though. Kinda like how Wonderboy seemed to have an infaillible strategy.
He looks like a journeyman to me like that dude with a hairy chest shaped like an upside down arrow but we shall see

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
He looks like a journeyman to me like that dude with a hairy chest shaped like an upside down arrow
:mjlol::mjlol:

I feel like his newfound ""versatility"" makes him stand out, his range control was good even if the competition wasn't, that's something he can only improve on