So Floyd and 50 goin at it over twitter

YoungOldHead

Herbal/Beer Connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
Gate City
:deadrose: @ the random fat joe pic

Looking at that pic tho.....30 mill sold and last album pushed 500k....name me the rappers that sold 30 mill or more than 500k recently??

Either way, these dudes goin at each other hitting below the belt. This tweet then the one wit 50 telling Floyd he got more money and Al Haymon got him on allowance :whoo:

50 isn't allowed to have that excuse. He clowned people all the time for record sales when he was on top like he would have that position forever. Now he having problems even getting his album released. What goes around comes around.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Does 50 Cent still make music? I don't even check for his music anymore, but he's still gotta be paid through all his movies, commercials, endorsement deals etc.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: @ the random fat joe pic

Looking at that pic tho.....30 mill sold and last album pushed 500k....name me the rappers that sold 30 mill or more than 500k recently??

Either way, these dudes goin at each other hitting below the belt. This tweet then the one wit 50 telling Floyd he got more money and Al Haymon got him on allowance :whoo:

50 barely pushing 500k was 2009, he wouldn't do 1/3 that now

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
scaledphpserver31filena.png
:deadrose:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Duke called me a Floyd hater:pachaha::dead:

well at least yall can get a little taste of what I got. lol. me you and AL used to go at it all the fukkin time. but trust. as soon as you say one negative thing about floyd, it's a wrap. you are a floyd hater and that's it. im not gonna front and say after a while I didn't embrace it and fukk with people just for my own amusement. but thats cause when I really tried to be objective and respectful, muthafukkas were still like fukk you. and these would be people who you'd never see in a boxing thread if it aint floyd related...thats what really got me. so I was like coo...let me be that guy. but I don't even have that in me any more. floyd fought ortiz. fought cotto at 154. those were 2 great fights to me. so really...I got nothin to say about him. of course I still believe he made some questionable and flat out disappointing decisions in the past 5 years, but fukk it. If he can accept the criticism that comes with that, then shyt...let him live. and if dude don't wanna fight anymore, there's really no reason to even be speakin on him. boxing has too many great fighters and prospects to be concerned with one guy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
well at least yall can get a little taste of what I got. lol. me you and AL used to go at it all the fukkin time. but trust. as soon as you say one negative thing about floyd, it's a wrap. you are a floyd hater and that's it. im not gonna front and say after a while I didn't embrace it and fukk with people just for my own amusement. but thats cause when I really tried to be objective and respectful, muthafukkas were still like fukk you. and these would be people who you'd never see in a boxing thread if it aint floyd related...thats what really got me. so I was like coo...let me be that guy. but I don't even have that in me any more. floyd fought ortiz. fought cotto at 154. those were 2 great fights to me. so really...I got nothin to say about him. of course I still believe he made some questionable and flat out disappointing decisions in the past 5 years, but fukk it. If he can accept the criticism that comes with that, then shyt...let him live. and if dude don't wanna fight anymore, there's really no reason to even be speakin on him. boxing got too many great fighters and prospects to be concerned with one guy.
I got called a Floyd hater for shytting on Floyd for hitting his baby mom. :deadrose:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I got called a Floyd hater for shytting on Floyd for hitting his baby mom. :deadrose:
lol. exactly. I know there are a lot of floyd fans on here who are legit boxing fans and actually make some valid points when defending him. but then you have a huge collective of people who are just flat out dikk riders. people will defend him no matter what it is. people who prolly saw their first floyd fight when he fought oscar delahoya. shyt, the arturo gatti fight thread didn't even reach 80 fukkin replies. that's not even a joke. nowadays you could make a thread about floyd counting money and it'll reach 300. so a lot of these dudes you just can't take serious. it's like nas & jay z stans in the spot. it's nothing but a gimmick to them.

Jim Ross

Good Ol' JR
Daps
Reppin
Westville, Oklahoma
the thing is, floyd is fighting better opposition than leonard did at that point in his career. fighting cotto/ortiz/mosley is still pretty damn solid.

Well i'll tell you what, that's an impressive list of names. There's no doubt that what those fighters lack in size they certainly make up for in testicular fortitude. We also can't forget about the match he had at Wrestlemania 24 against the Worlds Largest Athlete; The Big Show. Folks, i had the privledge of calling that match and i can tell you first hand it was a bonafide slobberknocker.

Big-Show-Mayweather-tale.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Duke called me a Floyd hater:pachaha::dead:

well at least yall can get a little taste of what I got. lol. me you and AL used to go at it all the fukkin time. but trust. as soon as you say one negative thing about floyd, it's a wrap. you are a floyd hater and that's it. im not gonna front and say after a while I didn't embrace it and fukk with people just for my own amusement. but thats cause when I really tried to be objective and respectful, muthafukkas were still like fukk you. and these would be people who you'd never see in a boxing thread if it aint floyd related...thats what really got me. so I was like coo...let me be that guy. but I don't even have that in me any more. floyd fought ortiz. fought cotto at 154. those were 2 great fights to me. so really...I got nothin to say about him. of course I still believe he made some questionable and flat out disappointing decisions in the past 5 years, but fukk it. If he can accept the criticism that comes with that, then shyt...let him live. and if dude don't wanna fight anymore, there's really no reason to even be speakin on him. boxing has too many great fighters and prospects to be concerned with one guy.

lol. exactly. I know there are a lot of floyd fans on here who are legit boxing fans and actually make some valid points when defending him. but then you have a huge collective of people who are just flat out dikk riders. people will defend him no matter what it is. people who prolly saw their first floyd fight when he fought oscar delahoya. shyt, the arturo gatti fight thread didn't even reach 80 fukkin replies. that's not even a joke. nowadays you could make a thread about floyd counting money and it'll reach 300. so a lot of these dudes you just can't take serious. it's like nas & jay z stans in the spot. it's nothing but a gimmick to them.

Where TDubb at, now thats a Floyd hater.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
as soon as you say one negative thing about floyd, it's a wrap. you are a floyd hater and that's it. im not gonna front and say after a while I didn't embrace it and fukk with people just for my own amusement. but thats cause when I really tried to be objective and respectful, muthafukkas were still like fukk you. and these would be people who you'd never see in a boxing thread if it aint floyd related...thats what really got me. so I was like coo...let me be that guy. but I don't even have that in me any more. floyd fought ortiz. fought cotto at 154. those were 2 great fights to me. so really...I got nothin to say about him. of course I still believe he made some questionable and flat out disappointing decisions in the past 5 years, but fukk it. If he can accept the criticism that comes with that, then shyt...let him live. and if dude don't wanna fight anymore, there's really no reason to even be speakin on him. boxing has too many great fighters and prospects to be concerned with one guy.

Did I write this?:dwillhuh:

This is exactly how I feel in regards to Floyd and how it goes when I talk to Floyd fans.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
there was another thread by another poster where I wasnt even criticizing Floyd, but I said that he leaves himself open to jabs. It was in reference to me feeling Tommy Hearns would give Floyd a great fight and possibly beat him.

I was called a hater. :dead:

Where TDubb at, now thats a Floyd hater.

Floyd fukked his girl unfortunately.

we wont see TDubb until either the Rockets start really beasting or Manny looks impressive against Marquez.