So Floyd and 50 goin at it over twitter

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Breh 50 cent is wayyyy more relevant than Slim Thug and 50 is irrelevant so what that tell u. Slim thug was wack even when he was "hot". Back when Texas was relevant in the rap game he was like the 4th hottest nikka in his camp. Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire >>>>> Slim Thug.

Dont try to act like Slim Thug was the shyt. The only slim thug song I can recall off the top of my head was some shyt with Beyonce. And thats only Cuz Beyonce was in it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tumblr_mchb7ezwGv1qdn14l.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the only fight that mayweather could have gotten was kostya tszyu but the problem was that when floyd made the move to 140, kostya was injured not to mention he was on showtime, if tszyu had beaten hatton, we would have gotten it. but thats honestly it
I know, it was basically a rhetorical question that I wanted the poster to pose to himself.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if 50 was smart hed edit Ross' sales into that pic Floyd posted because theyd barely even chart. Listing all other rappers on it and it would still make 50 look good.

This is divorce is gonna be tough to watch.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
These two nikkas acting like faggits. :wrist:

Somebody needs to tell them to stop it its disgusting. :whoa:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me and harlem have disagreements about boxing plenty of times...it happens nikkas have opinions and are knowledgeable about this shyt...you're coming off as a floyd fan and not a boxing fan in some of the posts you put up...floyd got props for cleaning out 130 and 135 because there was nothing for him...but when he went to 147 he's been bullshytting and not fighting the right fights...floyd is an ATG in terms of skills but what good are they if he's not fighting the best?..and the fact that judah is the closest to that since he beat corrales 11 years ago is not a good look at all...its not like he's in a pisspoor division like the heavyweight division where an excuse like that could fly

:what:... what is up with you and o'boy? How am I coming off as a Floyd fan instead of a Boxing fan when I'm just hitting you with facts? If someone has fought 60% of the world champions he's faced during his career after 135, how can you say he's not done anything since leaving 135? Its simple mathematics and y'all still talking up your opinion. Who should he have fought? Since you're a boxing fan....

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:deadrose: @ the random fat joe pic

Looking at that pic tho.....30 mill sold and last album pushed 500k....name me the rappers that sold 30 mill or more than 500k recently??

Either way, these dudes goin at each other hitting below the belt. This tweet then the one wit 50 telling Floyd he got more money and Al Haymon got him on allowance :whoo:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:... what is up with you and o'boy? How am I coming off as a Floyd fan instead of a Boxing fan when I'm just hitting you with facts? If someone has fought 60% of the world champions he's faced during his career after 135, how can you say he's not done anything since leaving 135? Its simple mathematics and y'all still talking up your opinion. Who should he have fought? Since you're a boxing fan....

People wanted Floyd to fight all the top rank challengers since arum said he should :upsetfavre: when Mosley was on top and didn't want to fight Floyd that was ok right ? Everyone wants to fight a cash cow he can't fight everyone

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You sound like a hater! You say "either fight or stfu"....and Floyd hasnt said anything about fighting! So "stfu" about what? This microwave "everything fast" generation annoys me. He just fought in May and you're clamoring for another fight from a 35 year old man. You sound irrational. Let him be. He gave the game a decade and a half of his life. If he wanna take 3 years before he fights again, that's his business.

Duke called me a Floyd hater:pachaha::dead:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas in a whole entire different tax bracket...

this how rich folks...have fun

u think these nikkas aint got money to get on their jets n fly to each others.n if they got problems..:youngsabo:

rich nikka plex on the net=.slow entertainment week...or boredom

And how do you know this?

:stopitslime: Exactly...sit your poor ass down somewhere.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taylor Swift just sold 1.2 mili this past week and Gaga sold 1.1 mili last year. As for rappers? Of course they don't sell shyt. Too much Drake/Wayne nonsense dilluting shyt.

even Drake 2nd album didnt go platinum.. Its over for rap unless something changes..